The Party Part I

Evan pulls his black Audi R8 in front of the mansion.

It's as big as the place that Evan and I live in.

There's a fountain of a gold angel and water pours out of the angels mouth.

There's double stairs that lead to a huge door that I've never seen before and if made of glass with a wooden side frame.

Twelve windows that face the driveway.

Evan and my car doors open and a guy gives Evan a tag. "You can pick up your car at the end of the night."

"Thanks," Evan takes the tag. He places his arm over my shoulder. "Are you ready to meet Annabelle?"

I shake my head. "I'm scared to meet the girl."

He laughs. "Too bad. She's heading this way now."

Looking up I see a beautiful blonde walking our way. She looks like she jumped off the cover of magazine.

Oh, wait. She did. She was a model.

A smile spreads across her face and she stops close to Evan. "I'm glad you made it, Evan." She looks at me and her face wipes of any emotion.

I hold my hand out. "I'm Ariana Houston."

She looks at my hand and hesitates abit before she shakes it. "I'm Annabelle McCord."

A smile spreads across my face. "It's nice to meet you. I heard some stories about you from Evan."

She looks at Evan. "What kind of stories have you told her?"

"The one where you got the lead role in a movie with him because you had chemistry."

She laughs. "We had chemistry alright, but all we ended up being was friends until his girlfriend started to get jealous and made sure that he wouldn't be around me when he was on set. I lost my prank partner because of her."

Looking at her I say. "We're going to get along fine. I can't wait for the table reading of our new movie."

She bounces up and down like a little kid. "I didn't know got were going to be in it."

I nod. "I am. I will be playing Evan's girlfriend in the movie." I hold my hand out to Evan and he takes it. "It's going to be awkward kissing my fiancé in front of a crowd of people."

She touches my hand. "Don't think about them being there. Just pretend that it's just Evan and you in the room and you'll be able to make it through it."

"Thanks,"

Annabelle looks behind us. "I have more people to greet. Enjoy the party." Before she leaves she adds. "Ariana you and I should meet up during the week. Evan has my number, so give me a call when you're free." She walks over to a group of men that arrives and she jumps into the arms of one of them.

He spins her around and she giggles.

Evan and I walk up the red carpet that has been placed on the stairs.

Before we can enter the house a photographer is taking photos of couples.

Evan looks at me. "Do you want a picture taken?"

"Sure," he pulls me into the line for pictures and we wait for our turn.

A group of people walk through the massive door to the mansion laughing.

The photographer calls us forward and Evan places his hand on my stomach.

We smile as the guy takes the photo.