Honey Moon Part I

I am woken by the sound of the pilot talking over the intercom. "Folks we have began our descent to Sydney International Airport. Where the weather is 32 degrees Celsius and we'll be at the gate in twenty minutes. We'd like the flight attendants to prepare the cabin for arrival. We want to thank you for flying with us today."

The flight attendants make their way down the aisles. "Please, put your seat in the upright position. Make sure you're trays are put up properly and baggage is in the overhead compartment."

I put my seatbelt on and look out the window.

Evan leans across me and he points out Sydney Harbour Bridge to me. "The next time we visit Sydney we should climb the bridge. I heard the view is amazing from atop."

A smile spreads across my face. "I'd like that."

We continue to look out the window as the plane descents to our location.

The first thing I want to do is have a shower and then have a small nap before seeing what the beautiful city has to offer.

The plane lands at the airport and I'm pushed forward slightly as the breaks are applied and the plane begins its slow run to the terminal.

The seatbelt lights are turned off and I take mine off.

Evan stands up and he opens the overhead compartment. He pulls out bags out and sets them on the ground in front of us.

A line begins to form with people getting off the plane.

Evan leaves a gap for me and I stand in front of him.

The line begins to move slowly and I start the slow walk towards the door of the plane.

Once I'm off the plane I turn towards Evan. "I have to use the restroom."

"Okay, we'll look for one on the way to customs." We follow the crowd towards customs and I find a toilet on the way.

I walk into the bathroom and do my business before I wash my hands.

Exiting the restroom I see Evan leaning against the wall talking to a guy and his partner.

Evan smiles when he sees me. "This is my beautiful wife," He tells the couple. "Ariana Wilson."

"Hi," I step into Evan's arms and the girl smiles at me.

She takes a step forward and holds her hand out towards me. "I'm Kelly Hart. My husband worked with yours on a couple of movies a couple years ago."

I shake her hand. "It's nice to meet you."

Evan and the guy continue to talk as we make our way to over to the luggage claim area.

Evan collects our luggage from the carousel and places them on a trolley.

We make our way to customs.

I pull out our passports from my bag and I give Evan his as we make our way slowly through customs.

After we're cleared we go through the duty free and then to the exit of the airport.

I see a guy holding up a clipboard with our name on it and I tap Evan's arm. "There's our name."

We walk over to him and he shows us to the car.

A limo is parked close to us.

The driver opens the car door for me and I climb in.

He takes the suitcases from Evan and puts it in the trunk.

Evan climbs in and takes my hand.

The driver climbs into the car and he takes us to The Hilton Hotel.