Lunch at Lusive

A/N: Thanks all for helping me reach #2 in General Fiction hot list for this story. It means a lot that you're enjoying this story. I'm making my stories longer now, as I don't have it in me to write two seperate books for the characters as I lose interest easily, so it's just easier for me to write one long book.

***

I cooked Evan and I pancakes before he left for his last time on set of the movie 'Blinded by Love.' I still don't know why they named the movie that, but I will find out when I watch the whole movie with Evan next year at the premier.

Before he left he gave me a kiss and told me that he loves me. It's our usual goodbye.

My phone starts to ring and I look at the caller ID I see Lauren's name on the screen and I pick up.

Me: Hello, Lauren.

Lauren: I was wondering if you'd like to grab lunch with me? My best friend turned me down as she wanted to stay in with her husband.

Me: Sure, when and where do you want to meet?

Lauren: 11:45, in front of Lusive.

Me: Why are we meeting in front of the Seclusive bar?

Lauren: It's not Seclusive to us. We can afford to be in there. They added a kitchen into the bar, so we can eat there now.

Me: Aren't we going to look like idiots? Two pregnant women walking into the bar to have lunch and not drinking.

She laughs.

Lauren: They'll know that we're not their to drink, but to eat.

Me: Okay, I'll meet you there at 11:45. I need to have a shower.

Lauren: I wonder where that smell was coming from.

Me: Shut up.

She laughs before hanging up the phone.

She's a smart ass.

I put my phone in my bag and then I head to the bathroom.

Stripping my clothes I climb into the shower and adjust the temperature.

I lean my head back and let the water cascade down my body.

Quickly washing my hair and body I turn the tap off.

I wrap a towel around my body and walk into the room.

Looking through the closet I see a light blue chiffon dress. I pull it out and lie it on the bed.

I pull out a matching light blue underwear set and put it on the dress.

Quickly getting change I walk to the front door and slip my feet into a pair of flat shoes.

I put my handbag over my shoulder and grab a pair of keys off the hook.

Locking the front door I head to the garage and climb into the 2017 black BMW.

I start the car and head towards the center of Los Angeles. I turn into an alley and park my car in front of Lusive.

A bouncer is standing in front of the building. He's built like a tank and he looks at me.

I step out of the car and wait for Lauren to show up.

She pulls into the parking lot and she parks next to me. She steps out of her car. "Hi, Ariana."

I smile. "Hey,"

Charlie steps out of the car as well. "Ariana," she walks over to me. "What are you doing here?"