42

Evan POV

It's been three days since Ariana has been on set and my director Richard keeps asking about her.

I think he really wants her to be in the movie, that he's now asking me to bring her back to set again.

When we go home that night, Ariana told me that she doesn't want to be in the movie. She doesn't know how to tell the director that she's not interested as much as he hoped.

I have told her that he keeps asking about her and she avoids the conversation by asking something else.

Tonight she will be on set again, but this time as a model as Butler Twins want us to have some photo shoots together.

So, I'll be doing that when I get a break.

Xanthe and Yasmin will also be onset too.

I think they're hoping that the director will see their clothes and decide to use a few things on set further down the track.

Robert is a smart man and he likes to give people opportunities that they've dreamed about, but couldn't actually make a reality of it on their own.

Ariana walks into the room wearing a yellow sundress with flip flops. She ties her hair in a bun and places her sunglasses on top of her head. She spins around. "How do I look."

"Beautiful," I stand up from the bed and move over to her. "You're always beautiful."

She giggles. "You're sappy, Mr Wilson."

I laugh. "Only when it comes to you." Looking at he wall I see that I have half an hour to get to the Universal Studios. "We have to go. Is Xanthe going to meet us with Rafael and Yasmin?"

"Yeah, I'll send them a message when we're in the car. I don't like to text and walk."

I laugh.

A couple weeks ago Ariana was walking around the house sending a message to Xanthe and she didn't see a the table in the living room and she crashed into it.

She started cursing and holding her leg.  She looked at me when I walked into the living room and she told me what happened.

I laughed at her while she held her shin in pain. Once I settled down I asked her. "What were you doing to not see the dining table?"

She pointed to her phone. "I was texting while walking."

To this day I still joke with her about that and she keeps slapping me.

I'm surprised that I'm not bruised from her hits.

That girl surely knows how to hit a guy.

I just wouldn't want to be the one on the other of a real Ariana Houston throw down.

With Ariana I don't think there will be a throw down, she the type of girl that keeps her nose out of trouble.

When we get to the car Ariana pulls her phone out of her pocket and she starts texting her bosses.

The relationship she has with Xanthe and Yasmin isn't really the kind of thing that happens with employee and employer it's something more for them.

I'm actually glad that Ariana met them, when I wasn't there for her.

I climb into the driver's seat and I pull out of the garage. I put my seatbelt on before I pull onto the road.

Pressing the gate button that's in my car I watch the gate close as I drive away.

Knox got me some really good gadgets for the house; that will hopefully keep Bethany out. He even changed the PIN number and told me to use something that she wouldn't know.