27.

The doubles doors are pulled open as Evan and I walk up to The Butler Twin's Mansion.

A guy wearing a tuxedo greets us at the door. "Can I take you're jacket, sir? Madame?"

"Sure," I shrug off my jacket and he takes it from me.

He returns with a ticket in his hand. "This is for when you. Have a nice night."

I see a name tag on his shirt and it says. "Jerome."

"Thanks, Jerome."

Evan takes my hand and we walk further into the house.

To the left is a double staircase to the next floor which has been blocked off by a silver rope and a sign is pinned to it, saying "do not enter."

Xanthe and Yasmin are walking around the house greeting other guests.

A waiter making his way around the room with a tray of wine heads in our way and I take two glasses from him.

I give the other one to Evan. "What should we toast to?"

"How about the debut of being a model?"

A smile spreads across my face. "Sounds good to me, but we should include my siblings in this." Looking around the room I try to see my brothers and sister. "Can you see them?"

Evan scans the room and his eyes rest on the door. "They just arrived. It looks like they're a hit with the paparazzi."

Turning towards the door I see my siblings flanked by the paparazzi.

Charlie waves me over and I shake my head.

The group turn away from Charlie, Shawn and Bradley and they head over to us.

They take photos of Evan and I.

This will probably be front page news.

Evan snaps his fingers and a few guards walk over to him. "Can you get rid of them please."

The guards take the paparazzi outside.

"Thanks, Evan." Looking at the door, I say. "I'm never going to get used to that."

He takes my hand. "It takes time to get used to, but after years of experience it will be part of your daily routine."

"Just as long as they take take photos of me in the restroom I'll be fine."

Evan laughs. "They will try. After I finished filming Shot Gun, I had to use the rest room and a paparazzi guy followed me in. He thought he had me on the toilet. I saw flashes on the ground in the stall next to mine. It turns out the paparazzi took pictures of somebody else. When I finished I stepped out of my stool to see a huge guy with muscles beating the shit out of the paparazzi guy. The guy's camera was broken and he was beaten to a pulp. I had to pull the guy away. I told him that I would take care of it. He washed his hands before climbing through the window."

"Serves the purv right. He shouldn't be taking pictures of people in the bathroom. It's plain disgusting." I look at him. "Who was the guy that you protected?"

A smile spreads across his face and he turns me around. "It was Thumper. The wrestler."

Standing across the room is Thumper and he has heaps of woman around him.

He stands at 6'3 ft, tanned skin, dark hair and dark eyes. His muscles rivals Dwayne Johnson.

Thumper looks in our direction and he waves us over.

"Are you ready to meet my friend?" Evan asks taking my hand and pulling me through the crowd.

I'll never be ready to meet a wrestler.

The crowd steps aside as we make our way over to Thumper.

I don't know his real name, but everyone that follows Wrestling would know who he is.

When I was younger Dad took me to a WWE match to watch The Rock and it was the best night of my life. He won the heavyweight championship. Since, that moment I have been a huge fan of his.

My fav movie that he's in is The Fast and Furious movies.

The women step aside as Thumper meets us halfway to his group,

Thumper gives Evan a hug. "It's been awhile since we've seen each other. How has work been?"

"Busy, I'm about to start work on a romantic comedy."

"That's great. I was starting to get sick of seeing you in action movies. I think I would be better suited for that."

Evan shoves him. "You need to take acting classes before you can star in a movie."

Thumper crosses his arms. "No, I dont WWE has their own sets of movies and I will be starring in the next Twelve Rounds Sequel. I was asked if I knew anyone that would be interested. So, I thought that I'd come to a party that I knew you would to attend to find out if you want the role?"

"I would love to star in it with you. It would be great to play a villain and not a saint in the movie."

Thumper laughs. "I'll see what we can do." He looks at me. "Sorry, for being rude love. My name is Caleb Johnson."

I hold my hand out to him. "I'm Ariana Houston." I hit Evan in the stomach with my elbow. "This once fiancé."

He shakes my hand. "It's nice to meet you."

I drop my hand from his oversized ones. "You too, Thunper." I look at Evan. "Evan told me how you met him."

Thumper throws his arms around Evan. "Yeah, how did he tell you."

"He told me that he was in the restroom and a paparazzi went in to take photos of him, but instead of getting the right stall he had yours and you beat the crap out of the paparazzi. Evan told you to go. He took care of it, while you ran out."

A woman walks over to us and she takes Caleb's hand. "Can we go home now? This party blows."

Caleb looks at her. "I'm talking to my friends, sweetheart. Why don't you get another drink and I'll join you as soon as I can."

She looks at me. "I know you."

No, she doesn't. She probably just saw the billboard that has my face on it.

"Can I get a photo with you? My friends aren't going to believe that I met the model for Butler Fashion if I told."

"Sure," I stand next to the girl and she takes a selfie.

She looks at the picture. "That's perfect. Thanks." She walks over to the passing waiter and takes a glass off the tray.

Caleb clears his throat. "Im sorry about her. She tends to get bored if the parties aren't at places she's familiar with."

"I know how she feels. Before I got engaged to Evan I used to spend my weekends at home curled on the lounge with the TV on and a book in my hand. I couldn't stand the quiet around the house so I had to have background noise so I wouldn't be that lonely."

The music changes to a slow song.

Evan captures my hand and he turns towards Caleb. "I'm going to dance with my girl now. Send me the information about that movie."

"I will." Caleb walks over to his girl.

Evan pulls me onto the dance floor and we start to dance.

***