2017 Movie Awards

Evan and I are shown to our seats close to the front of the stage. "You're sitting in the third and forth seat in this row."

I look at the people that Evan and I sitting close and I see that it's Natasha Sinclair and her husband.

She stands up and let's Evan and I through.

We take our seats.

Looking behind me I see Selena Gomez and beside her is Zac Efron, Chloe Grace Moretz and Dave Franco.

As I look around the room more I see more familiar faces like Ian Somerhalder - Damon Salvatore on The Vampire Diaries. Jamie Dornan - Christian Grey from Fifty Shades movies. Taylor Lautner - Jacob black from Twilight movies and Tyler hoechlin - Derek Hale from Teen Wolf.

Damn, there's a lot of hotties here, but none of them can compare to the man I'm sitting beside.

Evan taps my arm. "Hey, look at the front. I know there's plenty of people for you to fawn over, but right now they're ordinary people like you and I. Maybe tonight I'll introduce to some people. Like Jamie and Ian. I know how much you love the show and movies they're in."

I hug him. "Thank you."

He laughs. "You're welcome."

I turn to the front and there's a skit playing on the television that has Ant Man, Spider-Man, Captain America and Iron Man all fighting and a woman is screaming and she sends one of the guys flying across the ground.

Then a clip of Evan comes up on the screen and he's in the shower.

I look at him. "You didn't tell me they filmed you in the shower."

He laughs. "They took his from one of the movies I was in. You should keep watching the skit."

I turn my attention back to the screen and more things play on the screen.

They took pieces from movies including bad neighbours 2 when the main characters dressed up for something that was happening at the college and when the main guy gets hit by the device that sends you flying.

A woman walks onto the stage and she looks into the crowd as she stands in front of the podium. "Welcome to the 40th movie awards show where we have sixteen categories to go through. The first presenter for tonight is: Jennifer Lawrence.

Jennifer Lawrence walks across the stage and she stands where the other woman was. She looks at the card. "The first category is Best Shirtless moment in a movie. The nominations are: Evan Wilson in The Hitman's Lover."

A video of him plays and my mouth begins to water.

I want to go home with Evan now.

"Jamie Dornan,"

A video of him plays and I just watch it.

Evan hits me. "Stop drooling all over him. Or I won't introduce you to him."

"Ian Somerhalder,"

A video of him plays and I turn my head to where he's sitting.

His hand is holding Nikki Reeds and she whispers something in his ear.

He looks in my direction and he smiles at me.

Turning back to the screen I see them play a video of Taylor Lautner shirtless and after him is Tyler Hoechlin.