16

The disc begins to play and I see myself walking down the hall. I have my handbag over my shoulder and a smile spreads across my face. I place my hand on stomach as I am close to the first step.

A set of hands wearing a black hoodie pushes me down the stairs.

"I know that hoodie. Why would she do it?" Evan says.

Now he knows it was Bethany.

I fall down the stairs hitting each mstep as I tumble down. My head hits a step and there's blood on a step.

Tears begin to fall down my face.

That crazy bitch.

At the bottom of the stairs I lie on my stomach and I see a whole heap of blood on the ground.

I place my hand on my stomach.

That shouldn't have happened to me. Why would she do that to me?

My handbag is lying on the ground next to my body and the person picks up the bag. She goes through it and pulls out my pregnancy test.

That's why I couldn't find it when I woke up in the hospital.

The hoodie is pushed back and I see Bethany's face.

She has a smile on her face as she holds my pregnancy test.

"No," Jensen yells. He throws his chair across the room and it hits the wall. "Give me the keys to the car." He holds his hand for me.

I go through my bag and look for the keys. "Evan, are you alright?"

"No, I'm not. I need to get out of here. Don't expect me at the house tonight." He takes the keys from me.

What's wrong with him? He shouldn't be this mad about something that happened to me.

Bethany leans towards me and she whispers something.

I turn off the computer and look at my bosses. "Can I have a few minutes to myself please?"

"Sure," Yasmin says.

Yasmin and Xanthe walk to the door.

As Xanthe is about to shut the door she says. "I will understand if you don't want to do the shoot today. After seeing that I'm sure it will be hard for you."

I look at her. "I'll have to do it. I can't keep cancelling on my siblings. They're really looking forward to wearing your clothes."

"Okay," she shuts the door.

I'm left alone for abit letting what I saw run through my head.

I turn the monitor back on as the video continues to run and I see my brothers walk through the door.

Shawn has tears falling down his face as he looks at me. He sees my bag and opens it. He pulls out my purse and see that it's me.

Bradley turns me over and when he sees my face he pulls his phone out. He paces back and forth while on the phone.

Shawn is checking me for injuries and he removes his jumper and places it under my head.

A group of people walk into the hall to see what's happening and no one does anything to help my brothers.

I'm glad that I have big brother like them.