Nate (His Proposal)

Nate Knight has been drafted and he's living the life of an NFL player

Nate Knight has been drafted and he's living the life of an NFL player. He made promises to his girlfriend Teresa and he plans to make all those dream come true.

***

Here's a sneak peak at the prologue

It's draft day, and I got a phone call to go to Madison Square Garden and there's a possibility that I will be drafted on the first day.

I hope I am.

Chloe, Jai, Paige and Teresa are standing with me.

Paige has a shirt on that says. "Nate Knight." She whispers something to Chloe and she laughs.

Chloe pulls out a black marker and she walks over to me. "Paige wants you to sign her shirt."

I look at my niece. "Is that right, princess?"

She nods.

I hold my arms out for her. "Come here, princess."

She runs over to me and I hug her at first.

"You have to turn around for me to sign it."

She turns around and I sign the shirt.

A few names have been called and I wait patiently for mine.

As the draft pick continues I realise that I might not get picked tonight.

Teresa places her hand in mine. "You'll get picked, Nate. You're going to be the fresh blood that a team needs."

The Los Angeles Rams is next up and they open a piece of paper. "Our first draft pick is Nate Knight."

Teresa hugs me. "I knew you could do it. I love you Nate."

I kiss her. "I love you too, Ter." I whisper in her ear. "All our dreams are coming true now."

Chloe and Jai hug me.

"Nate," Paige yells.

I pick her up and kiss her cheek. "Uncle Nate made it to the football."

"Yay," she claps her hands.

I hand her to Jai before I walk to the stage and receive my ball cap. I put the hat on.

A jersey with the Los Angeles Rams is given to me and I get photos taken with it