Second day on set

Evan pulls the car into the parking lot of Universal Studios. He turns towards me. "Are you comfortable with doing the scenes we have to today?"

I nod. "I feel comfortable with you, Evan. At least we won't have to fake the making love scenes for this movie."

He places his hand on the handle about to open the door. "How about I follow you're lead for it."

"Sounds good to me."

Evan steps out of the car and he walks around to my side. He opens the door and I step out.

"Thanks," I place my hand in his and we walk to the side entrance where Clarke is waiting for us.

He looks at me. "Do you want me to take you to the studio?"

I shake my head. "I want to walk there with my fiancé."

Evan and I walk to the studio.

On the way there we the studio door open for San Andreas 2 sets. He looks at me. "Do you know what they're filming in there?"

"Yes, San Andreas 2. I saw Dwayne Johnson and Alexandra Daddario there the other day. I can't want to see the movie."

Evan walks towards the door and I follow him.

Before we can walk in someone stops us. "Excuse me," a voice says from behind us.

I turn towards the person and see Dwayne standing there with Alexandra.

They show us around the set and they tell us about the first San Andreas movie and how the stunts were done in the green room.

My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket.

I pull it out and see "Richard" flash across the screen.

I answer the phone.

Me: Hello?

Richard: Are you on your way?

Me: Yes, we'll be there in a couple of minutes. Evan and I are walking up now.

Richard: Okay, I'll see you soon.

I hang up the phone and turn towards Evan. "We should go. The director is wondering where we are."

"Okay," he takes my hand and we say goodbye to Alexandra and Dwayne.

Richard meets us in front of the studio. He looks in the direction we came from. "The studio is closed for the day. So, it will be the two of you on the set and the crew that I need for this scene."

"Okay," Evan and I walk into the studio.

Looking around the studio I see a bedroom that's been set up and there black sheets and quilt cover.

A curtain is wrapped around the bed and there handcuffs on the bed frame.

Evan looks at them and a smile spreads across his face. "Can I use them on you." He lifts me up. "Please," he begs.

"Okay," I kiss him and he returns the kiss.

He carries me towards the wall and leans me against it. "We're not in character yet and you make me want to take you home."

I laugh. "If we continue to make out, we'll be in character."

Evan continues to kiss me until a throat is cleared from behind us.

I look towards our director. "We're getting into character."

He laughs. "I can see." He points to the set, but you're not on the right spot."

Evan turns towards him. "I knew we forgot something."

I bury my face in Evan's shirt. "Kill me now."

"You're too beautiful to die." He places his hand on my stomach. "Besides, you still need to give birth to my child."

I shove his shoulder. "Our, it's our child. You are the one with the sperm, while I have the egg that gets fertilised and the baby is inside me, not you. How I wish men were the ones to carry a child for 9 months and then push them out..." I leave the sentance unfinished and Evan holds his penis.

He shakes his head. "I don't want to ever imagine that happening to me again."

I laugh.

Evan takes my hand and we walk over to the set to begin our scene.

Richard looks at us and he yells action.

Evan and I walk into the bedroom and he presses my body against the wall, my legs somehow part to accomodate him.

My hands move to his chest before slowly moving behind his neck where I cupped them behind his head and pull him closer to me.

Evan crushes his mouth to mine and forces his tongue into my mouth and I return the kiss with as much passion as him. He lifts me up and carries me towards the bed. He places me on the bed before crawling above me and kissing me again.

The kiss becomes passionate and then our clothes start to come off.

***
To read the Mature Part go to the book titled MATURE to check it out.

I have one more scene that I would like done before you leave and it's an outdoor scene."

"Okay," I look at the script and it doesn't have much words on the page. It's a kissing scene in the rain.

Evan and I walk outside to where the scene will take place.

There's a sprinkler set up above us and a building behind us.

Looking at the script one more time I memorise my lines and move to where I'm supposed to be.

"Action," Richard yells.

I am walking down the street in the middle of the night with Evan following behind me. "Wait, baby. I can explain what you saw."

Turning towards him I say. "What can you say? That her mouth fell onto yours and you weren't quick enough to push her? Or that I had bad timing in walking into the room?"

He takes a step towards. "I don't like Karen and she set that up so you'd be mad at me. She never kissed me. She made it look like that. Her lips were inches from mine. I'll show you." Evan moves his face close to mine and he stops before my mouth. "That's how much our lips were apart when you walked in. I pushed her away and
chased after you. You're the only woman that I would ever want Ariana. No one else will mean as much to me as you."

Rain begins to pour on us.

His lips slam down on mine and he thrusts his tongue into my mouth.

I start to feel lightheaded and then I collapse in Evan's arms.

"Ariana," Evan yells, before everything goes black.

***