43

The photo shoot with Evan went well and Rafael was happy with how the pictures turned out.

Xanthe and Yasmin had a look at the pictures and they agreed with them.

Rafael carries his camera to the warehouse, while the girls wheel there clothes line with them.

When we get to the door of the warehouse Richard is there waiting for us. He points at Xanthe and Yasmin. "I want you two walk up the red carpet and before you enter the building I want you to say something to Evan and Natasha."

They nod.

He directs them to their position and they do that.

Evan and Natasha are standing opposite each other in front of the building and it begins to snow.

They are using snow effects and a fan that moves the snow to where they want and I see Xanthe and Yasmin shivering.

It looks believable.

They walk up the red carpet and they stop next to Natasha and Evan.

Xanthe rubs her hands up and down her arms. "I remember the time I made out with my husband in the snow. I just forgot how bloody cold it is."

Yasmin laughs and they enter the building.

"Cut," Richard yells. He walks over to the girls and he says something to them.

Rafael looks at him. "I hope he doesn't think he has a chance with those girls. They're better not knowing a guy like him."

I catch a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Was any of what she said true?"

He nods. "When we first got together we decided to go to Chicago for a week to see Yasmin who was filming a movie with her friends about the dangers of drink driving. To this day I can't forget the message she tried to send. You should see the video it was quit moving."

I'm going to ask her about it someday.

Evan walks over to me. "Richard's going to let us go home soon, but I have a feeling he's going to ask you one more to change your mind about being in this movie."

Looking at him I ask. "Would you mind me being on set kissing another guy?"

I see his jaw tick as I ask him that. "I don't like the idea of anyone, but me kissing you. If it's for a movie that's entirely different as I know that you won't start to develop feelings for him."

Richard walks over to us and he stops in front of me. "Are you sure you don't want to have a small role in this movie?"

Looking at him I say. "I will do it on three conditions."

He nods. "I'm listening."

"1. I want to be on set the same days as Evan. So, you'll have to spend some extra time on set for that to happen. 2. I don't want to kiss any guys." I look at Evan. "If there's any kissing for me it will be with my fiancé. Other than that I'm not comfortable with that. 3. I would like my friends Xanthe and Yasmin to dress me for the scenes."

"Done," he holds his hand out to me and I shake. "Welcome to the set of Blinded by Love."

Catchy title.

My siblings are going to be jealous that I'm now working on the movie that stars my fiancé.

I can't believe the luck I have been having the last couple of weeks.

My luck will surely run out soon enough, but while I have it I'm going to enjoy it.

Evan takes my hand and we leave the warehouse. "Let's go for a walk." We walk through Universal Studios.