29.

I sit next to Evan and Charlie. On the other side of Charlie is Shawn, Bradley, Mom, Dad, Ethan, Madison (Ethan's girlfriend), and then Ethan's parents.

On the table is waffles, pancakes, bacon, eggs and French toast. Next to that is maple syrup, jelly, vanilla ice cream, chocolate topping, orange juice, tea, coffee, apple juice, a bottle of water, butter, knives and forks.

I pick up a waffle and put it on my plate. Picking up the spoon for the ice team I scoop some and put it on the waffle. I put the chocolate topping on it and I begin to eat the waffle.

Shawn looks at me. "Is that all you're going to eat?"

I start to reply with food in my mouth.

Mom scolds me for doing it. She tells me that it's not lady like to talk with my mouth full.

Once I finish the waffle I look at her. "Shawn hates it when I don't reply. He expects answers right away from people. If anyone should get in trouble it's him."

"Nah, uh," Shawn sticks his tongue out at me.

I pick up a slice of toast and I throw it at him. It hits him in the side of the head.

"Hey," he yells, picking up a forkful of scrambled eggs he flicks it towards me and I move out of the way watching it hit Evan smack in the face.

I start laughing.

Mom has a shock look on her face as she watches us.

"Oh, boy." Mrs Wilson says. "This isn't going to end well.

Of course it's not. Shawn shouldn't have thrown scrambles eggs.

Mr Wilson grabs some food and he puts it on a plate. "Let's go Sweetheart. I don't want to be here when the food fight starts."

Dad grabs some food as well. He takes Mom's hand. "Get you're plate. We'll eat in the living room."

Mom and Mrs Wilson pick up their plates and they leave the room with our father's.

Madison looks at Ethan. "Should we leave as well?"

Ethan shakes his head. "I don't think anything will come out of it.

A piece of egg is stuck on Evan's collar and I pick it up and put it in my mouth. I whisper in his ear. "It tastes better off you."

Evan's face turns red. "Don't say things like that to me."

"It's true though." I put my hand on his leg. "If you weren't dating Bethany I would let you take me up to your room. Since you have a girlfriend I'm not going to ask you." I pour myself a glass of orange juice and start to drink.

Evan phone starts to ring and he pulls it out of his pocket.

I see the name on his screen. "Bethany,"

Why does she have to call him? I thought she was enjoying her time in Europe on photo shoots.

Evan looks at me. "I have to take this." He swipes his finger across the screen." "Bethany," he pushes the door open and walks out the back.

I see him pull the phone away from his ear and he hits another button on the phone.

I think he put it on loudspeaker.

"I'll be back." I walk to the basement.

At the other end of the basement is a door that leads to decking where Evan is on the phone with Bethany.

Me being the nosy person that I am wants to listen in on the conversation.

I want to know if Bethany has heard about the billboard that Evan and I are on together.