Last day of bed rest

Today is the last day of me being on bed rest and I have been seeing a few friends with regards to the wedding in two weeks.

My sister designed the bridesmaids dresses and they were made in different colours that suit each girl.

The wedding dress that Xanthe and Yasmin made fits me perfectly.

All they have to do is sew it up at the bottom as it's too long on me and the front flows nicely around my belly.

Lauren walks into my room and she takes a seat on the bed next to me. "Everything is ready for the wedding and Kara was thinking about taking over for Sasha with hosting the party."

I turn towards her. "Tell Kara she can be a guest at the wedding. If she wants; she can check on Sasha from time to time. The two of you should give more responsibilities to the girl. She wants to learn from the two of you and what better timing then my wedding."

Lauren's phone vibrates in her hand and she looks at me. "Talk about the devil, she shall call."

I laugh. "I hope you're best friend never hears you say that about her."

"Oh, she knows I call her that and she doesn't mind it."

Lauren: Hello, Devil.

I see her finger hit the speaker and Kara's voice comes over the loudspeaker.

Kara: I'm not the devil. You've got two living under your roof.

Lauren gasps and covers her mouth with her hand.

Lauren: How dare you call my son and husband the devil.

Kara: We know they are. There's no point in hiding the truth. Where are you now?

Lauren: I'm at Ariana's place.

Kara: Okay, say hi to her for me.

Me: Hey, Kara. Lauren has the phone on loudspeaker.

Kara: When are you off bed rest?

Me: Tomorrow! Evan and I are finally going back to the studio to finish off the scenes. Richard came over recently to film a few scenes at our house. It's going to be featured in the movie.

Kara: Are you going to tell us the name of the movie?

Lauren looks at me and she says. "I want to know too."

Evan walks into the room at that moment and he looks at me. "What are you talking about?

Kara: Hi, Evan.

Evan: Hey, Kara. Ariana and I want to invite you to the wedding.

Kara: That's nice of you, but I need to work that night.

Lauren: No, you don't. You're taking the day off and letting Sasha do the work. I invited her to work with me on the wedding as I knew she could do a good job. She's proven to us on a number of occasions that she can do the work and now I want to see what she can do.

Kara: Okay, I would love to be s guest at your wedding. Can I invite someone?

Me: Sure,

Kara: Thank you.

I hear a phone ring in the background.

Lauren: We'll let you go. I'll be at the office in two hours.

Kara: You don't need to hurry back. I've got the office running smoothly if you want to take the day off.

Lauren: A day off sounds good. I'll talk to you tonight. If there's any problems give me a call right away.