Moving Forward

Evan and I are at Butler Industries getting outfits for the premier tomorrow night.

The last week has flown by and Evan told me that he was nomited in six different categories in the movies.

I'm looking forward to seeing Evan get an award for his.

I don't mean to be cocky, but I believe he's going to win them all.

Even though he's going up against a whole heap of other actors.

I would tell you who's going up against Evan.

Unfortunately, he hasn't told me. He told me that he wanted to keep it a secret.

He even hid the letter from me.

Just like everyone I have to wait until tomorrow night.

Yasmin finishes sewing the bottom of the dress, so it won't be dragging on the floor tomorrow. "Spin,"

I spin for her.

"You look gorgeous in that red dress. I had to talk Xanthe into letting you wear a different colour than black. She keeps telling me that black suit you perfectly and that's why she puts you in black. Now, we know red suits you too. Maybe, Xanthe will look into choosing a different colour for you at the fashion."

I don't think she will. She likes things set a normal way and that's me wearing black.

Xanthe walks into the room and she stops talking to Rafael as her eyes land on me. "Ariana?"

I turn towards her. "Hey, Xanthe."

She walks towards me. "I should listen to my sister more often. You look beautiful." She looks behind her. "Do you want Evan to see you in you're dress?"

I shake my head.

"You better get changed. I left him a couple minutes ago, so he'll be here shortly."

I walk to the change room and get changed into the light blue chiffon dress.

Exiting the change room I hear Evan talking to Rafael and Xanthe.

He's planning to do something with them in a couple of weeks.

I'm starting to get over being around people.

All I want to do is spend time with Evan and relax at home.

Evan walks over to me and he wraps his arms around me. "Are you ready to go to Knox's place?"

Looking at him I say. "No, I want to be alone with you. I'm sick of sharing you with everyone and the only time we spend together is in the bedroom."

"Okay, I'm all yours today. How about we go out for lunch and then take a walk on the beach before we head back to the house?"

"Sounds like a date?"

He laughs. "Everyday with you is a date. Do you have any cravings for anything?"

I shake my head. "I don't know how woman say they have cravings for something when their pregnant. I haven't craved a thing since I got pregnant."

I hug Xanthe and Yasmin and thank them for the dress.

Yasmin follows us to the door. "Don't forget the make-up and hair people will be here at 2pm, to see you."

"I won't. I'll see you tomorrow." I walk to the lift and press the button for the lift.

The door opens and we step into the lift.

Evan hits the emergency button and he pins me against the wall. He kisses me.