Telling Evan The Whole Truth

I pull my car into the driveway and I'm greeted by Samuel our head of security. "Hello, Miss Houston. I'll let you right in."

"Thanks, Samuel." I look behind me and see Evan pull into the driveway. "Evan is behind me." I pull away from the gate and head to the house.

Pressing the garage button the doors open and I pull the car in.

Evan's side of the garage opens and he pulls I'm next to me.

I step out of the car and lean against it, folding my arms.

He steps out of the car. "Why were you in a hurry to get home."

"I wasn't in a hurry." I place my hand in his. "I want to make dinner with you and then we need to talk."

His face pales. "Just what a guy wants for hear from his girls mouth."

I laugh lightly. "It's not that type of talk, Evan. It's the type that you need to know before we go to the tell all interview."

He shakes his head. "I thought you told me everything I needed to know."

"No, I haven't. I've been putting it off for sometime, but I think it's best that you know before hand. I hope you don't get mad at Ethan for it."

He runs a hand through his hand. "I don't think you tell me over dinner. Since you started the conversation you might as well me." He pulls me to the living room where we sit on the lounge.

I can't look at him as I'm about to tell him about what happened that night.

*Flashback*

I was in the library as a piece of paper was handed out to everyone and on it had information about a party that night.

A girl that sat opposite me took it from me and she said. "Are you going to the party?"

"Yes, I'm sick of sitting in my dorm room acting like a good girl." I looked away from her. "It's not like I have anyone that cares about me anymore. The last person that did, took off with my roommate and I haven't seen him much as they both stay away from the room." I check the address for the party and then I head in the direction of my dorm

In my room I go through my closet to find something to wear.

I settle on a short black dress with knee high boots. I apply a light layer of make-up before I walked out the door.

The party was in full swing when I arrived.

I saw Bethany with Evan and they were laughing and drinking. I grabbed a drink before I moved into the living room where people were dancing and hooking up.

No one bothered me as I leaned against the wall and drunk the bottle of beer that was in my hand.

Every time I finished my drink I would walk to the kitchen and grab another drink.

Bethany was making out with Evan and the guys around them would cheer.

I looked at her and she had her eyes open.

She knew when I was about to walk into the room so she would do something with Evan to show me that she had the one guy I thought would want me.

As I continued to drink I started to feel buzzed and I saw Ethan across the room.

He walked over to me and the next thing I know his lips was on mine.

I told him that I was going to lie down and I went to find a room.

Finding one at the end of the hall that was occupied I lied on the bed.