Ravage

Evan "Ravage" Logan is an upcoming fighter

Evan "Ravage" Logan is an upcoming fighter. He wants to make it in the MMA, but while he waits for that he discovers The Underground and he begins his fighting career there.

***

Here's an excerpt

Today is graduation day and I have just put on a pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt under the light blue graduation gown.

My twin sister Lana knocks on the door. "Are you ready, bro?"

"Yeah," I open the door and she moves aside for me. "Have you started packing your bags yet?"

She nods. "Yeah, the suitcases are by the door. When are we leaving?"

"First thing tomorrow morning."

Mum and Dad are sitting on the lounge as we enter the living area. They don't look up from the television.

Lana walk over to them and kiss there cheeks. "Evan and I are going to our graduation, now. I wish you were coming."

I frown as I watch them not paying attention to my sister. "Let's go Lana. It's not like they care about us anyway."

Dad looks away from the TV. He rises and walks over to me and he grabs shirt. "I do care about you kids, but your doing a stupid thing by moving across the country to be a fighter. If you go through with this ridiculous idea of becoming an MMA fighter I'm disowning the pair of you." He turns towards Lana. "What are you going to do without the inheritance from your mother and I."

We don't need his money. Our Grandparents left us five million each. So, we don't need there money to live off.

I smile. "We don't need your money. We have our own."

Dad punches me in the stomach.

I didn't see that coming.

I swing a right hook and punch Dad in the face. I turn towards Lana. "Lana get your things. We're leaving now. I don't want to stay another minute in this City."

She runs up the stairs.

Mum doesn't move from her spot.

I sigh. "Bye, Mum." I walk over to her and kiss her cheek. "If you need anything call us. We'll be here for you."

She turns towards me with tears in her eyes. "Sorry, I haven't been the best parent for Lana and you. Take care of her for me."

"I will, Mum." I walk over to the stairs and see suitcases next to the stairs. I climb the stairs and take them to the car.

After the car is packed Lana and I climb in.