41

Evan pulls his Audi R8 into the parking lot of Universal Studios. He finds a parking spot away from all the visitors that are visiting the studios.

A security guard walks over to the car and he greets Evan as he steps out of the car.

Evan walks over to my side of the car and opens my door. He holds his hand out to me and I take. He pulls me against him. "Nix, I want you to meet my fiancé Ariana Houston."

Nix holds his hand out to me and I shake it. "It's nice to meet you." He whispers in my ear. "You're more beautiful than the other girl he brought her."

Evan narrows his eyes. "I can't believe everyone wants to keep reminding me of my mistake."

I slap his chest. "See no one was happy with your choice of a girlfriend. I'm surprised you lasted that long with her."

Evan remains quiet. He sighs. "As soon as I think everything is normal between us someone wants to bring up the mistake I made ten years ago."

My eyes widen. "Our ten year graduation is coming up, Evan."

He laughs. "I know. I got a message about it last week."

"Why didn't I get one?"

"It's probably at your place. We should swing by your building before going home in the morning. I'm sure you probably have a lot of mail to go through."

I forgot about all the mail that could be building up at my place. I hope there's not any final notices on my power.

"I forgot to have my mail forward to you're place."

He laughs. "That's alright. We can get that sorted out over the week."

Nix sits in the buggy. "Come on love birds. I don't have all night to deliver you to studio 23 for the shooting of..." he shuts his mouth as Evan zips his mouth.

So, he's still keeping the title of his movie a secret from me. It's a shame it won't last long when we go into the studio.

Nix drives us to the studio and when the buggy pulls in front of the studio I see his co star with her family.

She walks over to me. "I'm Natasha Sinclair."

"Ariana Houston."

She pulls me into a hug. "I'm glad to finally meet the woman that stole his heart. It's not all the time that I get to meet a fiancé that's cool with her guy making out with a woman all day."

I laugh. "You're married and it seems like your a faithful one at that. It's hard to be unfaithful when you have your kids and husband on set all the time."

Natasha looks at her husband and her eyes glisten as she stares at him.

Evan covers my mouth. "I'm sorry about her. It seems like I bark is worse than the bite."

I elbow him in the stomach and he leans forward.

"Ouch," he complains. Lifting up his shirt he asks me. "It is bruised."

Looking at the area I elbowed him I see that it's a bit red. "It's just red. You'll be able to pass when it comes to the shoot. People will think you're hot."

He quickly kisses me before the  director tells him and Natasha to stand in front of the gate they had built in warehouse 23.

I watch as Evan takes her hand and he looks at her.

Her eyes sparkle as she looks at him and they lean and kiss.

Natasha's husband stands next to me. He whispers. "Do you know who she thinks of when she kisses a guy?"