Freeing Bethany

Evan's POV

Bethany called me last night to tell me that she was being transported to jail and that I need to break her out.

If I didn't do that the hitman had instructions to kill her the next time he saw.

I can't let him kill her.

So, I did the only thing that I could think of and that was to call Shawn, Bradley and Whitney.

I knew they would do whatever they could to help protect Ariana.

I'm glad that I sent Knox and Lauren to find her after the party.

Ariana's Mom told them where they can find her daughter. She's still not happy with me.

Her brothers told their parents the truth about what happened at the party and how Ariana and I had to make it look like we broke up.

It still doesn't make a difference to Ariana's parents as their daughter took off right after it happened, but they know how rumours fly and the public are going to see her as public enemy number 1 from everything that Bethany said.

I believe there's a few people out there that's going to think Bethany is lying because a number of people saw the relationship I have with Ariana.

They could tell that we're in love and that nothing is really going to tear us apart.

The only thing that could tear us apart is if Ariana dies and I refuse to see that happen.

There's a knock on the door and I walk over to it. Opening it I'm greeted by Whitney, Shawn and Bradley.

Shawn walks into my place. "Let's free this bitch. Then save my sister from tee added hitman that she put on my sister."

Whitney has an earpiece in her ear. She presses something on piece and she begins to talk to someone on the other end of line.

Whitney: Hello, this is Whitney.

There's silence for a moment before she talks again.

Whitney: Thank you, Macon. We'll see you then. Keep watching them and call me of anything happens.

She hangs up the phone. "Macon's still following her. She's moved to a different hotel with your friends."

That's good.

"Did you tell your friends that the FBI is following them?"

"No, I forgot to do that." I pull my phone out of my pocket. "I'll call him now. I don't want him to get arrested for shooting an agent."

"While you make the phone call Shawn and I will figure how we're going to rescue your ex."

"Okay," I call Knox.

Knox: Hello?

Me: Hey, Knox. It's Evan. I have something to tell you.

Knox: Me too. There's a hitman that's following us.

Me: Don't shoot him. He's an FBI agent and he's on our side.

Knox: Does Ariana know?

Me: Yes,

Knox: She didn't tell me.

Me: Ariana knows that he's not going to shoot her, that's why she didn't tell you. She would have told you if you made a move to kill him. It must have been obvious to her that you weren't going to shoot.