Back For You Movie Premier

Six months later

Evan and I are standing in Butler Industries wearing the clothes that my friends made us for the premier of our movie.

The months have flown by and Crystal has grown as well. She's starting to hold her head up and she smiles whenever she sees Evan and I enter the room.

Mom and Dad are taking Crystal for the night while we attend our Premier.

It feels weird going to a premier that's for a movie I made with my husband.

Evan keeps telling me that it's going to take some time to get used to. Going to a premier and having the focus on me.

I hope he's right.

My phone starts to ring and I look at it. I see "Richard" pop up on the screen.

I swipe my finger across the screen and answer the call.

Me: Hello, Richard.

Richard: Hi, Ariana. I have a new movie that's about to start production and I was wondering if Evan and you would like to be part of the new movie?

Me: I'll talk to him about it. When do you need an answer by?

Richard: Next week the latest. I'm going through the audition process right now to play the co-stars in the movie. I'm hoping that you two would like to be the leads in an action movie.

Me: Thanks for considering us for the leads for this movie.

Richard: You're welcome. I really enjoy working with the two of you. I know another director that's looking for people to star in a tv show. I told him about Evan and you. I think he's going to call you soon to talk about an audition for the show.

Me: I'll think about that one too. I'll see you tonight Richard.

Richard: Bye,

I hang up and turn towards Evan. "Richard is looking for leads in his action movie and he wants us."

A smile spreads across his face. "I love action movies. Can you tell him I'll do it?"

"I'll tell him."

I look at the picture of Crystal and I on the screensaver on my phone. "I'm not sure if I want to be part of the movie."

Evan takes my hand. "You should do it. We can get a babysitter to look after Crystal and take care of her on set."

I sigh. "I don't want a stranger to look after our daughter. When we're on set I would like one of our Mom's to look after her."

"Okay," he takes a step toward. "Are you going to do the action movie with me? I would love to have my beautiful wife by my side in something as great as this."

"I'm going to think about it, Evan. I will give you an answer over the weekend. Please, don't pressure me into this."

"I won't." He fixes up his suit. "How does my tie look?"

The tie is at the side and the knot needs to be redone.

I take the tie from him and I redo it. I place it over his collar and pull the knot. I pull down the collar. "Much better."