Revenge

Lana's Brother was killed during a fight

Lana's Brother was killed during a fight. She disappears for a couple of years and while she's gone she trains to be a fighter. When she returns she puts her name in to be an underground fighter so she can get revenge on the person responsible for killing her brother.

***

Here's an excerpt of Revenge

My twin brother Evan is an underground fighter. He's one of the best and he's been asked a number of times to leave the underground.

Evan never accepts the change. He likes the way things are for him in the Underground fighting ring. There's no rules for him to follow. Which is something he's always telling me when he gets approached.

Sometimes I wish he would listen and fight the legal way. But, the money is better in the Underground fighting world.

Evan and I walk into a room to wait for the fight to begin. My brothers friends Jordan, Liam and Zeke are standing around the room eating pizza.

I massage my brother shoulders loosening up his muscles. I dig my fingers into his back moving it in a circular motion.

Evan head falls forward. "You're good at this little sister."

You always tell me that brother.

Zeke moves towards us. "Do you want pizza?"

I have lotion all over my hands. I nod. "Can you put a piece in my mouth."

Zeke puts a slice in my mouth and pulls the slice away for me.

Evan shakes his head. "Don't get any ideas about dating my sister, Zeke. She's too good for us."

I hate it when he says that. His friends are the types of guys I want as boyfriends.

I chew the slice and I can taste the pepperoni and BBQ sauce.

Zeke puts it in my mouth again and I tear at it with my teeth. I don't stop with massaging my brother.

A guy walks into the room. "Five minutes Ravage."

Evan nods.

I step away from Evan.

The guys have eaten all the pizza and all I got was one lousy piece.

Evan stands up and pulls me into a hug. "You're my lucky charm, Lana bear."

I kiss him on the cheek. "Go, Fight, Win, big brother."

Evan in 6.3ft, dark brown hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, muscular, he has Dimples when he smiles. He's my giant teddy bear.

I help put on his cape. It's red with 'Ravage' written on the back of it. I tie it around him.