46

Tonight is the last night that I will be needed on set of the movie. I have met some amazing people through this movie  and I have been asked to do a table reading in a couple of weeks for a to show.

Apparently, the tv show needs an attractive blonde for the role of a school nurse. (They're words not mine.)

I haven't given them an answer yet as I don't know what I will be doing in a couple of weeks and I don't want to get their hopes up that I will accept.

In Hollywood you're expected to take roles as they're offered, but for me I'm not going to do that. I'm going to take roles that appeal to me.

If Hollywood really wants me around I'll be happy. If not I have no problems going back to what I love.

Evan walks out of his trailer. "How does it feel to be filming your last scene in the movie?"

"I'm excited. I had so much being apart of the movie." Looking at him I say. "I'm going to concentrate on my job at Butler Industries until you finish with the movie."

"That's good. I've noticed that you started to slack when it came to designing things for the fashion line that Charlie and you are working on."

"I know. I feel guilty that she had to do more work."

"Has she been in contact with Xanthe and Yasmin while she's been away?"

"All the time. They emailed me the things that she deigned so I can make things match the outfit."

Evan takes my hand as we head towards warehouse 23.2

Richard is waiting for us. He looks at me. "It was a pleasure to work with you, Ariana."

"You too, Richard." He shakes my hand. "I have a new project to start when this movie is over and I was hoping that you would be part of the movie?"

A smile spreads across my face. "I would like that."

"Perfect," he looks at Evan. "I would like you to be apart of it as well, Evan."

"If she's in I'm in." Evan pulls a card out of his pocket. "You're going to need a manager."

I shake my head. "No one is going to manage me. I will be doing that myself."

A smile spreads across his face. "Do you think you'd like to take on a new client?"

I look at him in amusement. "Really? You want me to manage you?"

"Yes, I can't imagine another person that's perfect for that position besides you."

"What about your manager now?"

"She hasn't been doing a good job. She keeps telling me take roles for things that I'm not interested in."

"I don't know anything about being a manager. I'm going to be winging it."

"That's fine. Do you want to continue with action movies? Or do you want me to explore different roles for you?"

"I'd like to try my luck with different movies. If you can I would like to be apart of a tv series."

Richard hears the last part and he says. "I have a friend that's putting together a cast for a tv series here in Los Angeles. I can give him a call for you and put in a good word."

"That would be great." Evan says. "

"It's time to finish Ariana's last scene."

My character is standing in front of church waving her best friend off as she heads away for her honeymoon.