32.

In the office Charlie looks at me from the desk that I set in my office for her. "What do you think of this?" She shows me the picture of a dress with material that makes an x at the back.

The dress will reveal some of your back.

It's not the type of dress that I would wear, but Charlie and I have always been opposite when it comes to clothes.

If I tell her it's perfect, she'll know that I'm lying. If I tell her I don't like she'll be pissed.

I'm in a lose situation here.

I clear my throat. "I really like the design of the dress and the x at the back isn't my think, but for people that are happy to reveal that would love it. What colour are you thinking of making the dress?"

A smile spreads across her face and I know that I've said something right to her. "I was thinking, red, black, white and navy blue. Do you have a bag that would go nicely with the dress?"

I nod. "A lot of my things will go nicely with anything. When the line comes in, we'll have a look at match things."

"Do you think we should model our line?"

"No," looking out the door I see Yasmin. "Our bosses would do a better job."

Yasmin walks into the room and she looks at Charlie. "Have you finished?"

Charlie closes the folder. "Yes," she gives it Yasmin.

Yasmin look at me. "Xanthe and I want you to be at the Monday to Friday from 9-2. We would like you to continue taking photos and modelling for us on a full time basis. When Evan starts work you'll go on set and take his shoots their. We're going to trust you with out men's line while you're on set."

I stand up and hug her. "Thanks, Yasmin."

She smiles. "You've earned everything that's been coming your way, Ariana. My sister and I are team Ariana all the way. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've been hiding from us." Yasmin turns her attention to Yasmin. "We would like to see you in the office mon to fri from 9-12 for your photo shoot and designs."

"Thanks," Charlie has a big smile on her face.

Looks like the bosses made her happy too.

Before Yasmin walks out the door she says. "This weekend there's a party at my place. Xanthe has an announcement to make." She shakes her head. "I don't know why she couldn't have made it last weekend when we had a party there."

I laugh. "That was a launch party. I'm sure whatever this announcement is would have been outshone by the launch of the faces of Butler Fashion."

She sighs. "You're probably right. What do you thinks she's going to say."

I laugh. "I wouldn't be surprised if she's getting married again to Rafael."

She pulls a face. "The first time she married him was a show. I think this time she'll outshine her last one, but this time she will have bridesmaids and not just a Maid of Honour."

I thought that Xanthe would have had heaps of people wanting to be part of the bridal party. She knows heaps of people, so why didn't she choose some of them.

As if reading my mind Yasmin says. "Xanthe knew people were using her to be apart of the wedding party and she hated that. She even declined all of Rafael's family as she knew they wanted to be famous even if it was for five minutes. Xanthe hates when people do that." She looks at Charlie and I. "She thinks differently when it comes to the two of you."