Honey Moon Part II

Evan and I wake bright and early the next the morning as we're planning to go to Bondi Beach.

All the celebrities from the USA always end up at this beach and I'm curious at knowing why they love this beach so much.

I know there's plenty of beaches that they could choose to go to but for some reason that's the one that's popular. I'd prefer to find a place less known and enjoy time there instead of going to that beach, but Evan told me that his friends love it there and that I will too.

If I don't love it there. I'm going to jump on a ferry and go to a place called Manly.

I wonder if the men are manly in Manly.

I start laughing and Evan looks at me.

"What's funny?" He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Oh, I was thinking about a place I saw a sign for at circular quay. It's called Manly and I was thinking are the men over there manly."

He kisses the top of my head. "Aren't I manly enough for you?"

I turn in his arms. "Of course you are, Evan Wilson. You're the only man I need in my life, except for our son when I have him one day."

He laughs. "I love you, Ariana Wilson."

A smile spreads across my face. "I love you too, Evan. If Bondi sucks can we go over to Manly? I want to go on a ferry across the harbour."

"Okay, but we should get going soon if we want to go to both places."

"When we get back from Manly I want to go to centre point tower. I was told the view was amazing of the city."

"We'll do whatever you like, Ariana."

I move out of Evan's arms and walk to the bathroom.

***

The limo pulls into a parking lot close to the beach and we climb out.

Evan holds my hand as we make our way towards the sweeping white-sand crescent of Bondi Beach.

As soon as we reach the sand I take my shoes off and carry them as we walk towards the water.

Evan pulls his shirt over his head and then puts his hand on the small of my back. "Do you want to go for swim?"

"Sure," I pull my top over my head and shove it inside my shoes.

There's heaps of people on the beach and there's two yellow and red flags with life savers on the beach.

I drop my shoes on the ground and walk towards the water.

Evan runs up behind me and he lifts me up. He carries me deeper into the water.

A wave crashes against us and Evan starts cursing at it was hard against his back.

Another wave comes and this time Evan dives under it with me in his arms.