24.

The next morning I wake up with a headache and the taste of alcohol is still in my mouth.

Looking at the nightstand I see tablets in a packet and a glass of water.

A note is leaning against the alarm clock.

Ari,
     I left you a glass of water and some Advil to cure your headache.

Love
Evan
xxx

Ps we're having brunch at Mom's. Have a shower and meet me downstairs. Then we can go.

I take the tablet and swallow it with water.

Climbing out of bed I walk to the bathroom and adjust the temperature of the water.

I step under the shower head and let the water cascade down my body. I wash my hair and body before I step out of the shower.

Drying myself off I head to my room and looks for something appropriate to wear to Evan's parents place.

I pull out a long black dress that reaches the ground and it has a slit on both sides. Pulling out a pair of black flats I put them on with a matching pair of black underwear.

There's a knock on the door. "We're leaving in five minutes." Evan yells.

"Okay,"

I brush my hair and put it up in a bun. I lightly apply make-up and then look in the vanity mirror.

A smile spreads across my face.

I look descent for my fiancé' famoly.

During brunch the entire family is usually at the Wilson's House.

That includes Evan's Grandparents, Aunt's and Uncle's.

In high school I was at every single brunch and Evan's family didn't mind.

They treated me like I was part of the family.

I wonder if Evan kept going to the brunches after we left high school.

I will find out the answer to that question when I get to the mansion.

Grabbing my handbag off the bed I head and to door and make my way down the stairs to where Evan is waiting for me.

Evan pulls me into his arms and he kisses my lips.

I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. "I love you, Evan."

A smile spreads across his face. "I love you too, Ari." He pulls away from me and the smile stays on his face. "The rest of my family are going to be surprised to see you. They know I have a fiancé, but I haven't told them who."

I love that he's keeping us a secret from the rest of his family.

Evan opens the front door and then he places his hand on the small of back. "Meet me at the car. I need to lock the house."

A limousine pulls in front of the house and the door is held open the driver. "Thank you." I step into the limo and slide over to the orheside.

Looking out the window I see Evan jog down the steps and he climbs in.

The door shuts behind him and the driver climbs into the car.