Knox

Knox and Lauren have their own book and it's called "Knox." You can find it on my profile.

Lauren Hughes is an event planner

Lauren Hughes is an event planner. Her parties usually attract the rich and famous people. During one of her events a guy shows up with guys surrounding him. He caught her eye. She didn't know who he was, but he stood across the room from her. He had this mysterious vibe around him and she could tell that this man had power. She wasn't supposed to meet him and he wasn't supposed to fall for her. She was an outsider, he was the mafia.

***

Here's a sneak peak at Knox

I look at the two pink lines on the pregnancy and a smile spreads across my face. I put my hand on stomach. "Today's going to be even better than I imagined. First I get to marry the love of life and then I get to tell him about the beautiful baby that we will be having in nine months."

There's a knock on the bathroom door. "Are you alright, Lauren?" My best friend Kara calls out.

I open the door and step into the room at the church. "I'm fine." I shove the stick I still have in my hand in my bag.

Kara sees it anyway. "Are you pregnant?"

Covering her mouth with my hand. I whisper. "Shhh, nobody needs to know. I don't want to get too excited in case something happens, but to answer your question. Yes, I'm pregnant."

A smile spreads across her face and she wraps her arm around my shoulder. "I'm going to throw you the best baby shower ever."

She knows how to throw a great party.

That's why she's my business partner.

Kara and I own "Prestige" it's a party planning company that's been hired for celebrity functions and red carpet events. We rub shoulders with the wealthy on a daily basis with the company we own

There's plenty of stories we could tell you about the famous people we've hosted for, but that's a story for another time.

I hired my team for my wedding and they ordered everything I asked for. I sketched the way I wanted things set up for my wedding and they did it for me.