Ultrasound

Three Months Later

There's a knock on the front door and I walk over to it. I look through the peephole and see Evan standing on the other side with a bunch of flowers.

For the last three months he's been buying me flowers and chocolates. He's been trying hard to get back in my good books after what he did for Bethany.

I forgave him a long time ago and I even told him that, but it's like my words have fallen on deaf ears.

Opening the door I fling myself into his arms. "Are you ready to see the baby?"

He nods. "I can't wait. Do you think we'll be able to find out the gender?"

I shrug. "I heard that we can find out if it's a boy as early as twelve weeks, but we didn't make an appointment for then. So, there's a possibility we could find out. I was thinking that it's best that we wait until the next time to find out. I don't want to buy things for the babies room to find out that we brought the wrong things."

"Okay," he kisses my cheek. "When are you going to move in with me again?"

I sigh. "Evan, I will move in with you when you sell that house and buy a new one."

He laughs. "I already did. I brought a house down the road from your parents. When they saw the mansion up for sale they got in touch with the owners and told them to give me a call."

"Are you living in the house yet?"

He shakes his head. "I don't want to live in it without my beautiful girl. Will you move in with me?"

"Yes,"

He pulls the ring out of his pocket and shows it to me. "I'm going to propose to for real in the future. Do you want this ring or should I buy a new one?"

"That one is perfect, Evan. Besides, the ring was meant for me not her." I pick up my handbag off the kitchen counter and I follow Evan out the door.

He takes my hand. "After the ultrasound I'm going to take you to the house."

Looking at the condo I ask. "Who's getting my stuff?"

"I am." A female voice I recognise says from behind me.

Turning towards the voice a smile spreads across my face. "Mom?"

She nods. "Evan's been putting off telling you about the house for a month. It's been sitting empty since then." She holds her hands out to me. "Keys."

I give them to her. "Thanks, Mom."

"You're brothers, their girlsfriends, Jasper, Knox and your father are all at the house getting things set up for you. Shawn and Brad have brought things for the babies room too. So you won't have to worry too much about the room."

Shawn and Brad have been doing a lot for me since they found out I was pregnant and they feel guilty that they were putting my life and their nieces lift at risk.

I know it's not there fault that they didn't know about the pregnancy.

When I returned home from Nashville I spent a week at Knox's place with Charlie until I decided that it was time for me to live on my own.

I missed having Evan around. So, I had to play music to distract me from calling Evan or my brother.

Shawn showed up three days later and he told me that his partner and girlfriend Whitney moved to New York and that she wanted to break up with him.