Ultrasound 2

Evan and I are at Butler Industries doing the photo shoot we promised Xanthe and Yasmin.

They understand that our schedules are busy and they try to make things work for us.

I spend every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the office and the other days I do whatever I want.

Xanthe and Yasmin have found other people to take my spot as a photographer.

The however still want me to work for them as a model only and as a business partner for when Charlie and my line comes out.

Charlie spends a lot of time at Butler Industries and they live her enthusiasm when it comes to clothes.

They gave her a promotion for wardrobe.

She picks out clothes for the models to wear.

Xanthe believes that Charlie has an eye for detail when it comes to dressing the models.

Apparently Charlie told someone how to do their job when it came to choosing clothes for the model and she went nuts.

She told Xanthe that she quit and wished Butler Industries would fall.

When I heard that I laughed.

Butler Industries isn't going anywhere and if it did fail I would help the girls that made my life better for being in it.

"Ariana," someone yells.

I turn in the direction of my sister and I see her holding up a red dress.

"This has your name written all over it." She throws the dress at me and I catch it.

"Thanks," I walk to the changeroom and put it on.

A couple minutes later, I walk out and ask Charlie to zip me up.

She zips the dress up. "Rafael and Evan are waiting for you in the next room."

"Okay," I walk to the next room and see Evan in a suit.

He walks over to me when I enter the room. "You look beautiful."

My face starts to heat up and I look at the ground. "Thanks,"

I see Yasmin and Xanthe standing next to each other talking.

Xanthe walks over to me. "Charlie told us you were talking with the wedding planner yesterday. Is that true? When do you plan to get married?"

I look at Evan. "We're getting married in November and I want you to be my Bridesmaids."

A smile spreads across Xanthe's face. "I would love to be your bridesmaid."

Charlie enters the room. "What are you talking about?"

I look at my sister. "I just asked Yasmin and Xanthe to be my bridesmaids." I put my arms around her. "We're talking about my wedding."

She smiles. "Who's making your wedding dress and Bridesmaids dresses?"

I look at the twins. "They're making my wedding dress." Then I look at Charlie. "I want you to design the maid of honour and Bridesmaids dresses, please."

"Alright," she looks at the twins. "We have a month to get it done."

"We can do it." Xanthe says.

Rafael looks over and he yells. "Ariana, we need you now."

I walk over to Evan and we start to pose in front of the camera.

Evan dips me and he looks into my eyes.