Meeting Kara

Evan steps in front of me and he looks at Amalia. "I don't like the way you're looking at my fiancé."

Amalia puts the safety back on her gun. She turns away from us and heads into the house.

***

Adrian doesn't say anything as he follows her into the house.

Jasper has his arms wrapped around Charlie and he looks at me. "I've never seen Amalia like that before. The last time she was here Knox was teaching her how to be a leader and now she the opposite of the girl that came here six months ago." He looks at the house. "Something seems off with that guy she's with."

It takes one Mafia member to know who the bad guys are.
I
I start to walk to the house when an arm grabs mine and I'm spin towards the person.

Evan looks at me. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to talk to Amalia."

Charlie is shaking in Jasper's arms. She looks at the ground. "D-do you think that's a good idea?" She stutters.

"I'll be fine, Charlie. I've dealt with a crazy person before. I just have to handle things differently with Amalia."

I walk into the house and I hear someone moan from in the living room.

"Adrian, someone might walk in on us."

A deep voice says. "I don't give a fuck if anyone walks in on us. You make enough noise to tell people that we're fucking."

"I hate just being you're Fuck tou are you ever going to make love to me."

"No, you want to bear my heir I'm just going to fuck you and then leave once I'm finished. I'm not going to be a father to the child. Besides, we made the deal when you gave me a choice either to be killed or for me to give you a child and I want to live. That's why I'm doing this." He stops talking and then I hear moaning again.

As I'm about to walk out to Charlie, someone knocks on the door.

I walk to the door and open it. I see a beautiful woman with a strawberry blonde hair, that looks orange in this light. She has freckles across her face. She had a slim figure.

The woman holds her hand out to the me. "Hey, I'm Kara and you are?"

"Ariana, I'm Charlie's sister."

A smile spreads across her face. "I've heard so much about you from Lauren and Charlie. They care about you deeply."

Amalia fixes her dress as she walks to the front door. "Kara," she yells. She runs over to the woman standing in front of me.

So, this is Lauren's best friend. I can't believe I haven't met her until now.

Kara hugs Amalia and she's pulled into the house by Amalia.

They head in the direction of the living room.

I follow them into the room and see Adrian with his arm draped over to the couch where I think he was with Amalia a few minutes earlier.

They're relationship is really effed up.

I look between Adrian and Amalia and I can see that they're not the perfect couple they tried to be.

Charlie, Jasper and Evan walk into the house.

"Ariana," Charlie yells.

"I'm in the living room."

My sister hurries into the room and she looks relieved when she sees Kara in the room with me.

Kara walks over to her. "Hey, Charlie." She looks at everyone in the room. "Where's Lauren and Knox?"