19.

Charlie pulls the the dress on and she turns towards me. "Can you zip me up?"

I walk behind her and pull the zip up and there's a hook at the top as well and I connect that for her. I walk around her and fix the dress up.

She spins around in the above the knee yellow sundress. "How do I look, sis?"

"You look beautiful, Charlie. That dress was made especially for you."

A smile spreads across her face. "I think so too." She zips up my dress and pulls it down as well.

I'm wearing a white long dress that has a dip at the back that stops above my hips. My front is completed covered which I'm grateful for. I can't stand dresses that reveal half of my boobs.

I know I have a good figure, but I just don't know how most woman can parade around town with their boobs half hanging out of a dress.

A knock on the door captures my attention and I open it to see Xanthe standing in front of me.

She has her hand covering her mouth and her eyes become misty. "You two look gorgeous. It's like my like was created for the both of you." Xanthe turns towards the door and yells. "Yasmin,"

Yasmin walks through the door and she freezes when she sees both Charlie and I. "OMG! You two should have been the face of this company from starters."

Xanthe nods her head. "I know right." She points at me. "She was under our noses this entire time and we didn't make her wear our and stand in front of the camera."

Yasmin and Xanthe hug Charlie and I.

Rafael yells. "Where are the girls? Shawn and Bradley are waiting." He walks around the corner and stops in his tracks. "No way, is that our photographer. She looks hot in your clothes, Xanthe." He places his hand on the small of her back and he whispers something in her ear.

She slaps him playfully. "Shut up." Xanthe turns back towards us. "Follow is to your brother's."

Charlie and I round the corner to see Bradley and Shawn in suits.

The sleeves on Shawn's jacket suit is longer than his arms and I walk over to him. "Can I have some pins, please."

One of the girls on set runs over with pins and I fold the sleeve inwards and pin it, so no one will know the length of the sleeve.

I fix his tie as it's to the side and then I smooth it down getting rid of the wrinkles from it.

Look at Bradley I say turn and he does. I see one of his back pockets are out and I out it inside the pants. Other than than my brothers look descent in a suit.

A few girls around the office are in the studio and they look my brother's up and down.

Bryony walks over to Shawn and she whispers something in his ear and he laughs. She winks at him and turns around.

Rafael looks at us. "Shawn I want you to be photographed with Ariana. Bradley and Charlie, you two are together." He photographs Charlie and Bradley together first and then he does some individual shoots.

Then it's Shawn and my turn to get photographed together.

Rafael tells me to place my right on his Shawn's shoulder and to lean back a little. He tells Shawn to keep a hand on my back and he does that.

It feels awkward doing this with my brother.

I just wish that Evan stayed instead of disappearing after seeing what happened to me on the video.

Bradley rushes into the room and he looks at Shawn. "We need to go to the hospital. One of our friends were in an accident."

Rafael looks at him. "Go, I have enough photos of you."

Xanthe looks at my brothers. "You will need to come back tomorrow. I want you to wear my clothes too."

"Okay," Shawn kisses my cheek. "I'll see you tonight, sis." He runs to the change room.

Rafael takes a few more photos of me. "That's it for today, Ariana. Hopefully, tomorrow we have Evan with us."

I'm not going to hold my breath on that. He'll probably need another day away from me.

I walk to the change room and change back into my clothes.

Charlie's waiting for me outside the change room once I'm done. "I need a lift home. Bradley and Shawn left me here to go to the hospital."

"Do you know who's in the hospital?"

She shakes her head. "Those two have been acting different the last two months. Have you noticed it?"

I have, but I thought that I was seeing things.

I pick up my bag and put it over my shoulder. "Lets go to the hospital and find out what's going on with our brothers. They don't have too many friends that they talk to anyway. What if they made it up so they could go home and play Call Of Duty."

Charlie stops. "I don't think they'd make it up. Do you think it could be Evan in the hospital and he didn't want you to find out so he called our brothers?"

He could have done that. After all Evan talks to Shawn and Bradley from time to time when I'm not in the house.

I climb into my car and pull out of the parking lot.

***

When I get to the hospital I find a parking spot and park the car. Not far from where I parked mine I see Shawn's.

They're here.

I walk into the hospital and pretend I know where I'm going.

In the waiting room I see Evan with my brothers and a woman in a suit. She places her hand on top of Evan's. "You can't do anything rash, Evan. Like flying to Paris and confront her about what you saw. If you do you will be putting her life in further danger."

Her? Are they talking about me?

Her eyes soften when she looks at Shawn. "Her brothers have put a lot of work into bringing that woman to justice for the crimes she committed against their sister. If you're still willing to do everything it takes to keep her safe. You will go home and forget about what you saw." She whispers something in his ear and I can't hear it."

I turn towards Charlie. "I want to go home." I leave the hospital with my sister towing behind me.

At the car I throw her the keys. "You can drive. I need to process what they were talking about and I can't do that if I'm driving."

She looks at me. "When you say home do you mean Evan's or Mom's?"

"I really don't care."

Charlie pulls out of the hospital parking lot and she heads in the direction of Mom's place.

She knows that I'm going to need to talk to Mom when we get there.

The next time I look out the window I see Mom opening the car door and she pulls me into her arms. "I'm glad you're home sweetheart."

***