House Warming Party Part III

I hear the bell ring and I walk over to the door and I see my friends at the door.

"Xanthe," I hug her followed by Yasmin and Rafael. I great them both and hug them. "I'm glad you all made it."

There's another guy with them and I don't know who it is.

Yasmin introduces me to her boyfriend. "Cole, I want you to meet my best friend and employee Ariana Houston. Ariana this is his boyfriend Cole Mason."

Cole holds his hand out to me. "It's nice to meet you, miss Houston."

"It's nice to meet you too, Cole." I step aside and let them into the house."

Cole looks around. "This is a beautiful house. How can you afford a place like this if you work for Yasmin?"

"Cole," Yasmin hits him. "That's not a polite thing to say.

Looking at him I say. "I have my own money. I was born into a rich family and I have been doing other projects at the side as well as working and modelling for Yasmin and Xanthe."

Rafael pushes Cole aside. "Where's Evan? I have a few things to discuss with him."

"He's in his office talking Dad."

Rafael nods. "I'll talk to him later. It's not that important for me to intrude on what he's talking to your father about."

I show everyone to the living room where everyone is talking and drinking.

Yasmin is talking to Cole as they walk to the corner of the room.

Xanthe watches her sister. "He's not normally rude."

I touch her arm. "Don't worry about it, Xanthe."

"Ariana," someone yells and I look around for the person. "Excuse me,"

I walk over to my sister. "Charlie, what do you need?"

"Where's Dad? I need to tell him something."

"He's with Evan." My feet start to ache. "I'm gong to sit down, Charlie. My feet are sore."

She shakes her head. "You're legs shouldn't be sore." Looking down she sees me wearing heels. "You should take those shoes off."

I walk over to the couch and look out the window. I see the sun start to descend.

I can't wait to see the sunset tomorrow with Evan.

Evan has been gone with Dad for so long that I'm starting to worry about him.

Lauren takes her son from Knox and she walks over to me. "Ariana, I want you to meet my thirteen month old son, Nero."

Nero looks at me with his blue eyes that looks like his father. He has his mothers hair.

"You're so, cute." I tell him. I put my fingers over his nose and I say. "Who has your nose?"

He starts laughing as I make chomping noises.

Lauren has a smile on her face. "You're great with kids. Maybe, we can go out somewhere with Nero during the week?"