18.

Ethan opens the trunk of his car and throws a bag at me

Ethan opens the trunk of his car and throws a bag at me. "You left this in my car the last time we spared."

I was wondering twhat happened to it.

As we enter the gym and I see Luke behind the desk.

He stands up and walks in our direction. "It's been awhile since you've come to my gym. I was wondering what happened to you guys."

Ethan smiles. "Hey, man. We've been busy with our girls." He claps my back. "My big brother asked his best friend to marry him and she said yes."

Luke frowns. "What happened with you and the supermodel? The last I heard you two were tight and about to walk down the aisle."

I'm not going to tell everyone my business.

Instead I just shrug without saying a word. "Do you have a free boxing ring?"

"Yeah, it's available until twelve. Then I have someone coming in to use it for a fight."

"Thanks," I hurry to the change room and put my shorts on.

When I'm done I wait for Ethan by the ring. I put my bag on the ground and do some stretches before climbing into the ring.

Ethan stretches and he looks at me. "Are you ready big bro?"

"Yeah,"

He climbs into the ring and a group of guys stand around our ring.

Someone yells. "That's Evan Wilson. What's he doing here?"

People pull their phones out of their pockets and take pictures of Ethan and I as we start to fight.

Ethan throws a right hook and I step to the side avoiding the hit.

Then it's my turn to hit Ethan and he steps away as well.

This is the way my brother and I start our fights.

We warm up by throwing punches at each other, but moving away at the time the strike is supposed to hit.

Ethan and I keep that movement going until we're sweaty.

After that the fight is on.

When we're in the ring people know to leave us alone while we're sparing as the both of us become agressive.

That's why Ethan and I don't fight against anyone as we love to compete against each other.