Table Reading

Evan and I walk into Universal Studios for the table reading of the movie that Director Robert Henderson is heading.

When we walk into the room I see Annabelle and she's sitting next to a guy that I don't recognise.

He looks up as the door closes behind Evan and I.

Evan has his hand on the small of my back. He whispers. "That's Damon Charles. He's new to acting as well. Robert sent me a message letting me know who we were going to work with and I hid it from you as I want to see your expression when the next three walk into the room.

The door opens and three men walk into the room and my mouth drops open when I see Ian Somerhalder, Stephen Amell and Vin Diesel walks into the room.

I think I'm going to pass out.

Evan wraps his arms around me. "Don't pass out sweetie. I don't want you to get embarrassed in front of them."

I hit his arm. "Why didn't you tell me the three hottest men in Hollywood would be in the same room as me?"

He laughs. "So, I'm not on your hot list anymore?"

I turn in his arms and wrap my arms behind his neck. "You're not the in the same category as them. I would say you're in the sexiest category where no guys can get you."

A smile spreads across his face. "That's much better." He walks over to the three men and shakes their hands.

Annabelle walks over to me. "Damm, this movie just got extra sexiness. Stephen Amell is mine."

I turn towards her. "I'd say you could have him, but he's married. The only guy in this room that you'll have a chance with is..." I point to the guy she was sitting with."

She stomps her foot like a child. "That's not fair. Why are all the sexy ones taken?"

I look at her. "Annabelle, you will find someone. You're a beautiful woman. I know that you don't need to be told that, but you are and there is a guy out there looking for someone like you."

The door opens and another guy walks into the room that I don't recognise.

Annabelle whispers. "That's Marcus Thomas and he's single from what I heard."

His eyes land on us.

I push her forward. "Go and introduce yourself to your future boyfriend."

She mouths. "Thanks," before she walks over to him.

I walk over to Evan and he introduces me to Stephen and Vin.

Ian kisses my cheek. "It's good to see you again, Ariana."

"You, too."

Vin holds his hand out to me. "It looks like you'll be playing my daughter in this movie, Ariana." He puts his arm around Stephen. "And this guy will be playing your brother."

Robert walks into the room. "Good morning. Take a seat and we can get started on the table reading."

I walk over to the table and I see my name on a tag next to Evan and Vin.

Next to Vin is Stephen, Ian, a few seats are no one is sitting at and then there's Damon, Annabelle and Marcus. Beside Marcus is Richard and a few other females that I don't know.

"Today we're going to introduce ourselves to the group and then we'll do a quick table read. In front of you is the script with the character that you'll be playing. Who wants to start off?"

Evan stands up. "Hi, Everyone. I am Evan Wilson and sitting next to me is my beautiful fiancé Ariana Houston." He looks at the group. "She pregnant. So, I expect you all to treat her well."