Premier Of Blinded By Love

Movie poster for Blinded By Love made by desiired

***

The limo pulls in front of the Chinese Garden where the premier of Evan's movie is being held.

I look out the window and see bright lights shining and there's heaps of paparazzi, TMZ and fans are all standing close to the barricades.

Evan squeezes my hand. "Are you ready to walk down the red carpet with me?"

A smile spreads across my face. "I'm ready."

The door opens and I step out of the car.

Camera's start to flash the moment I step out. I put my hand up to block the intrusion of the light.

Evan wraps his arms around my waist. "This will be over shortly." He takes my hand and pulls me along with him as he walks down the red carpet.

One of the reporters from TMZ walks over to us. She has the microphone in her hand. "I'm with Evan Wilson the lead of the movie that we're here to see tonight." She turns her attention to Evan. "Is there anything that we need to know about the movie?"

Evan pulls me closer to him. "Yes, there is. My wife will make a small cameo in this movie and it was really fun watching her work. She's a natural. So, be sure to check her out in Blinded By Love."

She pulls the microphone back to her and she asks me a question. "Ariana, how was it on set for the first time?"

"It was amazing. I got to see how much work it takes to make a movie. Evan and Natasha were amazing in it. I'm looking forward to seeing her tonight." I look down the red carpet and I see Natasha step out of the car.

She's wearing a red dress that flows down and it has a slit up her thigh. Her blonde hair is in waves down her back and she has her arms wrapped around a guy. She starts talking to a few paparazzi.

I tuck a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

The lady from TMZ moves over Natasha and they start to talk.

Evan and I make our way inside the cinema.

Looking around I see the sign for the restroom. "I'm going to the bathroom. Can you wait for me out here?"