Moving In With Evan

When we get to the mansion I see my family and Knox taking in furniture.

Charlie is standing next to the front door looking bored. She looks up and a smile spreads across her face. "Ari," she walks over to me. "Did you find out of it's a boy or girl?"

I shake my head. "I'm sixteen weeks, it's still too early to tell. I'm sure the doctor knew what we were having and she asked if we wanted to know. I wanted to wait and make sure that she's right about the gender of the baby."

Jasper walks out the door and he looks at her. "Did you tell Ariana what we're having?"

She shakes her head. "I haven't gotten to that part yet."

A smile spreads across my face. "What are you having?"

"A boy." She screams.

Mom and Dad put the table down that they're holding and they walk over to us.

Mom hugs her. "I can't wait to see another boy in this house."

Shawn and Brad walk out of the house.

Brad looks at Charlie and I. "What's all the screaming about?"

She turns to our brothers. "I'm having a boy."

Shawn hugs her. "I'm going to be the best Uncle."

"Me too." Brad shoves our brother and he falls on the ground.

They begin to tackle each other.

Evan pulls me away from them. "Can you two cut it out. You have two pregnant sisters standing close to you. You could hurt them."

They looks guiltily at us. "Sorry," they mumble.

"Get back to work." Mom orders them and they run over to the table that my parents were going to carry in.

Evan kisses my cheek. "I should help them with the furniture. I'll check the living and I'll get you when it's safe to enter the house."

"Okay,"

He looks at Charlie. "You can keep Ariana company, since you can't do any heavy lifting."

"Charlie and I can put the clothes away."

He shakes his head. "I don't want you to do anything."

"Can I have the keys to the car? I want to go out for a bit." I hold my hand out to him and he drops the keys into my hand. "Thank you."

Charlie kisses Jasper's cheek. "I'm going with my sister. I'm getting bored here while you set the house up." She loops her arm through mine and we walk to the car.

I climb into the driver's seat and I wait for Charlie to put her seatbelt on before I start the car.

Charlie turns on the music and I pull away from the house.

I beep the horn before I leave through the gates.

"Where are we going?" Charlie asks.

"I was thinking that we should visit Xanthe and Yasmin."

"Okay,"

Charlie and I begin to sing along to a song on the radio as I drive toward the office.

My phone starts to ring and I look at Charlie. "Can you get the phone?"

"Sure," she pulls the phone out of my bag and she puts it on loudspeaker.

Charlie: Hello, this is Charlie.

Voice: Is Ariana there.

Me: Yes, I am. Who's calling?

Voice: My name is Doctor Collins and I'm a psychologist at Hemings Way Psychiatric Center.