The Party II

She turns towards me and says

She turns towards me and says. "Before we leave this room I want to tell you who the father is."

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. "I'll try not to get mad."

Looking at me she says. "You will have to tell me how you really feel when Bethany blurts it out to everyone. She needs to think she's won." Her eyes shows some heartbreak and it hurts a lot to see her like that.

Tears begin to fall down her face. "The father was Ethan."

Ethan? As in my brother?

"My brother?"

"Yes," with that revelation she walks out the door.

Why did it have to be my brother? I would have been fine with anyone but someone related to me.

I pick up the lamp from on the nightstand and I throw it across the room.

"Why him?" I yell.

Because you weren't there for her. You left her alone while you were with Bethany. My mind shouts at me.

I straighten my tie before I walk back downstairs.

As I look around the room I see Ariana with her family and her bosses.

She turns her back to me.

I walk over to and whisper. "We need to talk."

She's about to respond, but something captures her attention.

I turn in the direction she looking at I see Bethany.

I was hoping that she wouldn't come here. Now she's ready to do reveal secrets to the guests.

She knows a lot of things and one life is going to ruined tonight. It's not mine.

Bethany heads straight to the stage and she tells the music guys to cut the music.

Everyone turns their attention to her.

She's knows about my engagement to Ariana and she doesn't look too happy about it.

Bethany looks at me. "Tonight I was supposed to come here with my boyfriend Evan Wilson, but I was met with a surprise when I landed in Los Angeles. I was told about the news that he was engaged to Ariana Houston."

People start talking around us, surprised by the news that Bethany and I are still together.

Mom looks at me and she doesn't look happy about it.

Ariana steps out of my arms and she walks over to her parents to talk to them.

Bethany gains everyone's attention again as she reveals more things. "Tonight he was supposed to ask me to marry him. With the way he looks at Ariana I know that's not going to happen now." A smirk comes across her face. "There's a few things that you should all know about Ariana Houston. She's not the princess that everyone's made her out to be. She has a secret that no one knows about and tonight I will reveal it for her." She looks at Ariana with so much hate in her eyes.