After Party

Evan and I walk into the after party of the movie awards and there's so many famous faces around.

I am a huge fan of most of the people in here, but I'm afraid to walk over to them and introduce myself.

I'll wait for Evan to introduce me.

Evan takes my hand and he leads the way over to Matt Bomer who is standing with a group of guys from Magic Mike XXL movie.

The men look at us as we join the group.

Evan wraps his arms around me. "I want you all to meet my beautiful fiancé, Ariana Houston." He points to each guy. "Matt Bomer, Channing Tatum and Joe Manganiello."

I shake hands with the guys.

A photographer walks over to our group. "Can I take a picture of you?"

"Sure," Matt says and he stands next to, while Evan is on the other side of me.

His arms are wrapped me.

The flash of the camera goes off and the photographer thanks us before he walks around the rest of the party to speak to other celebrities.

Jenna Dewan-Tatum walks over to the group and she whispers something in Channing's ear.

Channing looks at me. "Ariana, this is my wife Jenna."

Jenna holds her hand out to me and I place mine in hers. "It's nice to meet you." She looks at Channing. "I'm going to introduce her to a few people."

Evan turns around before Jenna can pull me away. He smiles at her. "I see you've met my fiancé."

She looks at me. "I didn't know she was you're fiancé. What happened to the girl you used to party with?"

"I dumped her. I wanted to be with someone that can make me a better person, not someone that makes me a terrible person."

Jenna places her hand on my arm. "Evan do you mind if I introduce her to a few people?"

Evan looks at me. "It's up to Ariana. Do you want to meet a few people here?"

I nod. "It would be great to know some people that I could work with in the future."

Jenna pulls me through groups of people until we reach a fat corner with a group of woman.

Natasha looks up from her drink. "Hey, Ariana. Where's Evan? I want to congratulate him on the awards he won."

"He's with Channing, Matt and Joe."

She pulls a face. "I hate it when he's with other males. It makes me feel less important when I talk to him."

I laugh. "He can't keep his hands off me when he's with the boys. It's like he's staking claim on me."

Jenna smiles. "Channing's the same way." She looks at my empty hands. "Can I get you a drink?"

I shake my head. "I can't drink. I'm pregnant."

She grabs a glass from a waiter that's walking by. "That's great. I bet Evan is looking forward to having a child."

A smile spreads across his face. "He is. Our child is going to be spoilt though. Two uncles and an aunt that's going to spoil it."

Jenna looks at my stomach. "Have you picked out a name yet?"

"No, we haven't foind out the gender of the baby. We'll find out in a couple of days."

One of the woman from the group looks at my dress. "Who's dress are you wearing? I recognise all the dresses that everyone in here is wearing except for Evan and you."