Doctor's Orders

I wake up with a hand in mine and I look around the room as I hear beeping coming from the side of me.

Turning in the direction I see a machine hooked to me and a drip is in my arm.

"Evan," I whisper.

He opens his eyes and looks at me. "Ari, you scared me." He stands up from the seat and sits next to me on the bed.

"What happened?"

He pulls me into his arms. "You've been working too hard and the doctor thinks it would be best if you slow things down."

I shake my head. "I can't stop working on the movie."

The doctor walks into the room and he looks at me. "If you don't stop working so hard you could have a miscarriage." He looks me over and adds. "If you're not going to take it easy I'm going to put you on bed rest."

"I have work to do."

Evan runs his hand through my hair. "Work isn't as important as your health. Richard is outside and he wants to talk to you about the schedule."

I groan.

The door opens and Richard walks in. He walks over to the bed. "The doctor told me that you're working too hard and that you need to take things slow. On his order you'll be on bedrest for the next two weeks. I'll have to work with everyone until you can return. Evan you're going to stay with Ariana and make sure that she listens to the Doctors orders."

"Yes, Sir."

Richard walks out of the room and he closes the door behind him.

I fall asleep a short time later in Evan's arms.

***

Later when I wake up I find out that I have more people that want to see me.

They include Vin Diesel, Stephen Amell, Ian Somerhalder and my family.

Vin brought a teddy bear and he told me that he wants me to give it to my daughter when she comes. He also said that I should take it easy and when I return to the set that he'll be there if I need to talk.

Everyone from the movie has been great and I was told that more of them will be stopping by tomorrow morning.

The doctor doesn't want me to leave until tomorrow, so he knows that I'm not putting myself and daughter in danger by not listening to him.

Charlie walks into the room and she's heavily pregnant.

She's due any day now.

Looking at her I ask. "When's he due?"

She shrugs. "I was told a couple days ago, but it's like he's not ready to come out yet and I have to pee every five minutes."

I laugh.

"You're going to go through the same thing shortly." She snaps at me. "My back hurts," she complains before sitting on the chair next to bed.

"Charlie?"

"Hmm," she looks at me.

"You're water just broke." I point to the puddle on the floor where she's sitting.

It's a good thing she was at the hospital when that happened.

She starts to scream.

Evan and Jasper run into the room and check on us.

Jasper looks around the room. "What's going on?"

"She's going into labour. Her water just broke."