Honey Moon part III

Evan pulls a hat out of his pocket and he gives it to me. "Put this on. I don't want people to recognise you when we go to the front of the ferry to take some photos." He looks at the body guards. "At least they will blend in with everyone on the ferry."

Of course they're going to blend in because you asked them to wear jeans and shirts earlier.

People start to step off the ferry and there's a barricade that won't let us enter until the passangers have enlightened from the ferry.

Once everyone is off the barricade is opened.

Evan takes my hand and he pulls me towards a set a stairs. We climb the stairs and go straight ahead until we're at the front of the boat.

I lead the way to the front seat that hasn't been taken.

Evan and I start to take photos of each other.

I sit down once the ferry pulls away from the wharf.

As the ferry leaves I see another boat and it has Royal Caribbean Radiance of the seas on it.

Looking at Evan I ask. "Isn't Royal Carribean based in Miami?"

Evan looks at the ship and he nods. "Yeah, it is. I had a friend that worked on the ship after he left Hollywood. He told me the best thing he ever did was get a job on a ship." He lowers his voice. "I think it's because he gets to sleep with whoever he wants."

Yeah, that sounds like Evan's friends.

I take photos of the harbour bridge as we go in the opposite direction of it.

Evan holds his arms out to me and I move over to him.

I sit on his lap and he wraps his arms around me.

He turns my face towards him and he claims my lips.

It's a soft kiss at first and then he deepens it.

I wrap my arms behind his head and close my eyes as the kiss becomes heated.

Someone clears their throat from behind us.

Evan and I pull away.

We turn towards the person that cleared their throat.

It was one of Evan's bodyguards as their wasn't anyone else out here.

The ferry starts to rock side to side as it crosses the channel.

I see a whale close to the ferry and I hit Evan. "There's a whale."

He stands up and looks over the side of the ferry with me and we watch it as it jumps out of the water.

I pull my phone out my pocket and take photos of the whale. I take a video of the whale as two more join it.

They jump out of the water, putting on a show for us.

I'm glad that Evan came with me on this ferry ride or we wouldn't have seen the whales.

Twenty minutes later the ferry docks at the wharf at Manly.

Evan and I gather our stuff before we walk over to the doors of the boat.

We follow the passengers off the ferry.

Before we head anywhere I say to Evan. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Don't be too long."

I laugh. "I'll be as quick as I can." Looking at him I add. "It's you're daughters fault that I need to pee a lot more. She's sitting on my bladder." I walk towards the bathroom and one of the body guards follow me to the door.