21.

Mom drags Charlie and I into the house. She looks at us and says. "Let's open a bottle of wine."

A smile spreads across Charlie's face. "I never thought that I would enjoy those words coming out of your mouth, Mom."

She throws her head back and laughs. "I want to hear all about the photoshoot." She looks behind us. "Where are your brothers? I though they would be behind you."

"During the photo shoot Bradley got a phone call and he had to go to the hospital with Shawn." I tell her. "Do you know what they're up to?"

She frowns. " No, I don't. I have noticed that Shawn sneaks out in the middle of night to meet a woman in a black car. She looks like a fed."

That what I thought when I saw the woman with my brothers and Evan. They're up to something.

Mom opens a bottle of champagne and she pours three glasses. She puts a glass in front of us. "Did you like the dresses?"

Charlie leans forward. "They were absolutely stunning. It was like the dresses we're made for us, Mom. Xanthe and Yasmin have made us the faces of their company. They even said that they couldn't believe that the new face of the company was with them the entire time, but she was photographer."

Mom raises her glass. "I want to make a toast to my two beautiful girls that deserve to be the face of Butler Inc. I can't wait to see a billboard in Los Angeles of your faces."

I clink my glass with Mom and Charlie's. "Charlie and my face won't be gone only ones on display in ten Los Angeles. Shawn and Bradley are the new faces of Rafael's company. He thought they were a perfect fit for his. Tomorrow they have to wear Xanthe's stuff. It's to make up for them leaving early today."

***

At 6pm, Shawn, Bradley and Dad walk into the kitchen.

They are greeted by the three of us a little drunk.

Shawn kisses Mom's cheek. "What's for dinner?"

She shrugs. "I didn't have time to make food as I wanted to catch up with my girls." Mom looks at Dad and she says. "Our daughters are the faces of Butler Inc."

A smile spreads across his face. "I'm proud of you girls." He gives us both a kiss. He turns towards the boys. "How did you're photo shoot go?"

"Good," they reply quickly and Dad looks at me.

"They're the new face of Rafael's line. You would have been proud of them, Daddy."

Charlie asks. "How is your friend?"

Bradley and Shawn both look at each other and they communicate via their facial expressions.

I hate it when they do it.

My stomach growls. "I'm going to order pizza." I tell my family and then I make the call.

The local pizza shop knows my families order as we've been going to them for years.

Voice: Hello, this is Cocoa pizzeria. This is Cocoa.

Me: Hey, Cocoa. It's Ariana. Can I get the usual?

Cocoa: Sure, Miss Houston. Are you picking up you're order tonight or do you want us to drop it off?

Me: Can you deliver it for us.

Cocoa: You're order will be delivered in the next forty minutes, miss Houston.

Me: Thanks, Cocoa.

I hang up the phone and walk back into the kitchen where my family are talking about something.

At the end of the conversation I catch Shawn saying. "Please, don't say anything to Ariana."