Lauren's Water Breaks

My phone goes off at 8am and I reach over for the phone. I look at it and see Brunch with Charlie on it.

Evan starts to stir next to me. "What's going on?"

I look at him. "We have brunch with Charlie, Lauren and Knox today. I didn't realise my phone was set for this early to give us the reminder."

Evan laughs. "I can't believe everything needs to me set on a reminder for us." He leans over me and he kisses me.

I wrap my arms behind his neck and deepen the kiss.

Eventually I pull away and catch my breath. "I'm going for a walk along the trail behind our house. Do you want to join me?"

"Sure," he climbs out of bed and he quickly changes into a pair of boardshorts and a shirt.

I put on a dress and flip flops.

Evan and I walk out of the house and we head in the direction of the national park.

As we walk through the national park I see some paparazzi following us.

Evan curses and he pulls out his phone. "I'm going to call out bodyguards. I should have brought them with us."

I shake my head. "We're trying to act like normal people, Evan. Give them a call and tell them where we are. If they come close to us the bodyguards can step in."

He puts the phone up to his ear and he speaks to the bodyguard.

I lead the way to the look out that overlooks the Hollywood sign and Los Angeles.

Evan stops behind me and he places his hand on the small of my back. "They're on their way."

"Okay," I wrap my arms around Evan and I lie my head in his chest. I close my eyes and breath in his scent which is a mix of sandalwood and something else.

"I love you, Ariana."

"I love you too, Evan." I mumble into his shirt.

His stomach moves as he laughs and I lift my head up and look his eyes.

"Evan and Ariana are here." Someone yells and a group of people run over to us.

Evan's bodyguards make to us just as people shove each other to get a look at us.

Evan stands in front of me in a protective stance. "We're not doing any signings today, but we will take pictures with you. Please line up and we'll get one of my bodyguards to take the picture for you."

A girl about the age of sixteen with blonde hair, blue eyes and tanned skin is the first to get her picture taken with us.

Walking over to the bodyguard I ask. "Can I see the photo?"

He shows me the photo and she looks photogenic.

She walks over to me. "Can I have my phone back please?"

I give her back the phone. "What's you're name?"

"Jayme Kade,"

I pull out a card that has my number on it. "If you want to model for the Houston Clothing line give me a call. I would like to work with you some time."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am. I'm a photographer and I'm best friends with Xanthe and Yasmin Butler."

A smile spreads across her face. "Can I meet them too?"

"Sure, I don't see why you can't. Give me a call during the week and I'll set a photo shoot up for you."