34.

Evan's POV

A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes makes his way over to us. He's wearing a suit and he has his arms wrapped around Charlie. "Hey, Ariana. I told you I won't have a gun with me for dinner."

He had a gun on him when he met her today? Is he nuts? I don't want Ariana to be around this stuff especially with Bethany out there.

I grab her arm and whisper in her ear. "Why didn't you tell me that he had a gun while you were meeting him?"

"I didn't think it was important." She looks away from me.

"Whoever you meet is important to me. I don't want you to put your life at any more risk than it is."

I let the last part slip. I hope that she doesn't get suspicious. That's the last thing I need is her digging into stuff she doesn't know about. If she does I'm sure her brothers would kill me.

The guy holds his hand for me to shake. "I'm Jasper Moretti."

I take his hand. "Evan Wilson."

"I thought I recognised you. So, when's your next blockbuster coming out?"

It's good to know that he knows who I am. I just wish that I knew what to expect when it comes to Jasper Moretti.

His brother is a different story.

Knox Moretti is the type of guy that doesn't take any shit and it you cross him he'd kill you without a care in the world.

I wrap my arm around Ariana. "I'm working on a movie now, while I do some modelling at the side for the company that Ariana works for."

A couple exits the house and they walk over hand in hand and I recognise them as Lauren and Knox Moretti.

I introduce us to Knox and Lauren. "This is my fiancé Ariana Houston and I'm Evan Wilson."

Lauren squeals. "It's nice to meet you in person. Can I get your autograph?"

I laugh. "Sure, Sweetheart."

"Can I get a picture too? My best friend won't believe that I met a celebrity like yourself."

"Don't you meet celebrities all the time with your company?" Knox asks her.

She shrugs. "They're not Evan Wilson."
She looks at me and says. "Kara and I have loved you since your first movie and we've had a bet at who would meet you first and I won."

Knox smiles. "She gets excited easily. Please forgive her for her behaviour."

Ariana laughs. "I use to be that way too. Until I met the guy I had a celebrity crush on and found out that he was a complete douche. You can't take people at face value, but with Evan he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. Which is why I love him."

I lean towards her and I smash my lips against hers.

Ariana wraps her arms behind my neck and she deepens the kiss.

She tastes like strawberry lipgloss.

I don't want this kiss to end.

A throat clears behind us and I see Charlie's face turns red.

Ariana pulls away and looks at her sister. "Is there a problem?"

"Yes," she walks over to us holding Jasper's hand. "I don't want to see my sister get stripped on the driveway with my boyfriends family around."

I wasn't going to strip Ariana in front of strangers. She's being melodramatic.