The Party III

I walk into the ballroom and head towards my family, who are standing in the corner of the room.

Xanthe and Yasmin are standing close to my family with their partners. When they see me they start walking over.

"Hey, Xanthe, Yasmin." I hug them both. "I'm glad you made it."

I take a glass of wine of wine from the waiter walking by.

Shawn walks over to me and he takes the glass from me. "Thanks for the drink, sis."

I walk over to my family and I start talking to them.

Feeling eyes on me I turn around and see Evan walking down the stairs. I turn my back on him and listen to my family.

Evan whispers in my ear. "We need to talk."

Bethany walking through the door captures my attention before I can reply to Evan."

He looks in the same direction as me.

Bethany walks up to the stage and she makes them cut the music. "Good evening everyone."

Everyone turns their attention to her.

This isn't good.

Evan has his arms wrapped around me.

Bethany looks at Evan. "Tonight I was supposed to come here with my boyfriend Evan Wilson, but I was met with a surprise when I landed on Los Angeles. I was told about the news that he was engaged to Ariana Houston."

People start talking around us, surprised by the news that Bethany and Evan are still together.

I step out of Evan's arms and walk over to my parents. "Mom, Dad, Evan and I aren't really engaged. He was showing me how he was going to propose to Bethany, but after we kept the charade going we actually fell in and we weren't going to say anything to you."

Bethany gains everyone's attention as she reveals more. "Tonight he was supposed to ask me to marry him. With the way he looks at Ariana I know that's not going to happen now." A smirk comes across her face. "There's a few things that you should all know about Ariana. She's not the princess that everyone's made her out to be. She has a secret that no one knows about and tonight I will reveal it for her." She looks at me with so much in her eyes.

She's going to ruin everything for me tonight.

I start to walk away. "Excuse me," I push my way through the crowd.

Before I can make it to the door I hear Bethany say. "Ariana Houston was pregnant when she was twenty-one. The father of the child is Ethan Wilson."

Looking around the room I see Ethan with his girlfriend and he looks shocked.

"That girl knows how to keep it in the family. If she couldn't keep Evan she went after the other brother."

People start yelling and calling me names.

Evan pushes people out of his way as he approaches me.

It's time to put on a show for all the guests.

"Is that true? Was Ethan the father?" He asks.

Looking at the stage I see Bethany enjoying the show that Evan's putting on.

Ethan makes his way over to us and he looks sad. He touches my arm. "Is it true?"

Tears begin to fall as I look at both Wilson brother's. "Yes, its true." Looking back at the stage I point at Bethany and yell. "She pushed me down a flight of stairs and made me have a miscarriage." My face turns red with anger as I said the last part. "Then she stole my pregnancy test and pretended it was hers to keep Evan."