The Tell All Interview

Today is the day of the tell all interview with Macey Dawn. She's one of the best interviewers in Los Angeles and she lets people get there story out.

It will be put on her show tomorrow night.

She normally does live shows, but with me being pregnant for the safety of the baby and me she decided that a tell all
Interview would be better kept at our place and away from the studio.

I hope one day that Evan and I will be able to do the show live with her.

She's one of my favourite woman on tv.
Ellen DeGeneres is my second favourite, but she's too busy interviewing other people.

Evan told me that she's asked him to make an appearance on his show and he agreed to do it after the movie awards that's happening in a couple of weeks.

I walk out of the bedroom and look for Evan. "Evan," I yell.

"In the kitchen."

As I near the kitchen I hear a male say. "Do you need us to do anything else before we leave?"

"No, thank you. You're free to go. Have fun with your family."

I enter the kitchen as the gardener heads my way. "Goodbye Miss Houston."

"Bye, Gunther." He walks pass me and heads straight for the door.

Evan holds his arms open for me and I run into them.

I love being in Evan's arms. He makes me feel protected and loved.

No matter what happens I know he'll be there for me.

Danika walks into the room. "Sir, Miss Dawn and her crew are here."

"Thank you, Danika. We'll be right out." Evan says. "It's time for the truth to come out. Are you ready to tell everyone you're side of the story?"

I turn in his arms. "It's our side of the story. You're in it as much as I am."

He laughs. "You're right." He takes my hand and pulls me to the living room.

My hands begin to shake as we enter the living room. I pull my hand out of Evan's.

I can't do this.

Evan stops walking and he turns towards. His hands touch my face. "You can do this Ariana. I will be with you. If you get scared look at me."

"Okay," I whisper.

We walk over to the couch and I greet Dawn. "Hi, Miss Dawn. I'm Ariana Houston and this is my fiancé, Evan Wilson."

She smiles. "Hi, Ariana. It's nice to meet Evan and you. Please call me Macey. I don't know why people are hating on you, when you seem to be a sweet girl."

Evan wraps his arms around me. "She's sweet most of the time. Just don't get on her bad side she turns into a..." he trails off not knowing how to finish the sentence.

I elbow him. "What do I turn into?"

"An ogr,"

I pout. "That's not nice."

"I love you, Ariana."

I can't get enough of him saying those words to me. It means a lot to hear him say that all the time.

"I love you too, Evan." I kiss him in front of the Macey and the film crew.

I don't care who knows that I love the man standing in front of me. If I could I would shout it from the highest peak of the world and I'm sure that I would hear it echo back to me.