The Farm Is Prepared

I am sitting in the living with a magazine in my hand.

There's an article about pregnancies in it and I'm finding it quite interesting.

Lauren runs into the room. "You're going to want overhear the conversation that Knox is having with Evan."

I follow behind Lauren and we stand at the door.

Knox has the speaker on and I can hear what Evan and him are talking about.

Evan: There's one more thing that I need to tell you.

Knox: I'm not going to like this am I?

Evan: No, but it's what's going to happen. I'm going to break Bethany out of the prison transport bus. She told me last night that she's going to kill Ariana if she didn't escape.

He's as stupid as a sack of potatoes.

Knox: You're insane. How can you put her life in more danger by helping that woman out.

Evan: I don't have a choice.

Knox: You have a choice, man. You're just making the wrong one. I can protect her.

Evan: I know you can, but there's heaps of things to think about. Like how is Lauren going to react if you're in jail for killing a group of people?

Knox: I kill people all the time and I've never been caught.

Evan: You kill people that put your families lives in danger and most of them turn out to be enemies of your family.

Knox: That's true. Call me when she's free and I'll tell you where you can find us. We need to end this once and for all.

Evan: I agree.

The call ends.

Lauren grabs my hand and we walk away from the door. She looks at me as take a seat on the couch. "Are you alright?"

I shake my head. "He's only put my life in more danger. I'll have to handle this on my own." Looking around the room. "I can't trust anyone to finish what Bethany started, but I'm willing to end it once and for all."

There's a knock on the door and Lauren looks at me. "Are you expecting anyone?"

"It's probably, Hans. I told him that I was with Knox and you."

"Who is Hans?"

"He's my parents driver. He was the one that drove me here."

Lauren walk over to the door and she looks threw the peep hole.

There's another knock and Knox walks out of his room. He withdraws his gun from his holster and he walks over to the door. He puts the chain across before he opens the door. "Hello?" He puts the gun between the door and aims it at the person. "What do you want?"

"Is Ariana there?"

"Who are you?"

I walk over to the door and I see Hans standing there.