31.

At 10:30, Charlie and I walk into the office.

Xanthe and Yasmin are sitting next to each other.

Charlie places both our folders on the table. She looks at both of them. "I'm sure you're wondering why I called a meeting with you?"

Xanthe looks at me first and then at Charlie. "Yes,"

A smile spreads across Charlie's face. "I heard about the new line you have created and I was wondering if there was a chance you'd like to add other things to it."

Yasmin leans forward. "I would love to hear your ideas about the new line."

Charlie looks at me and I nod. She opens the folder on top, which happens to be mine. "Ariana and I have been sketching things for awhile and I was thinking that maybe I could show you some designs that could make the launch." She pushes the folder to Xanthe and Yasmin.

They flick through the folder.

At the bottom of the page is where I sign my signature, so people can't take my things without permission.

Xanthe looks at me. "These are really, Ariana. Why didn't you tell me that you could sketch."

"It's a hobby of mine." I look at her handbag that I designed. "They're not great."

Yasmin turns her attention to me. "They're perfect. It's what we need for the new line. Bags and dresses. Do you think you can design shoes?"

"I can't design shoes, but I think Charlie can. You should check her stuff out as well. They're incredible."

Charlie slides the folder over to them.

They pick it up and a smile spreads across their faces.

Yasmin looks at us. "These are great. I think we've found our second collection to launch."

Xanthe smiles. "The collection will be called Houston and it will have all you're designs."

"Really?" Charlie asks.

"Yes," Yasmin holds her hand out to us. "Welcome to Butler Industries as our new collection designers."

"If you need to fix anything do that today and have the entire collection on our table by five this afternoon." Xanthe says.

"I don't need to change anything on mine." I tell them.

Charlie takes her folder from them. "I have a few things to edit with mine. I'll have it on the table by five. Do you mind if Ari and I have lunch at the same time? I want her to meet my boyfriend."

At that moment there's a knock on the door and I see Rafael there.

Xanthe stands up and she walks over to the door. "That's fine. Have fun." She hugs Rafael. "I'll see you later." She walks out of the room with him.

Yasmin smiles. "She's getting soft because of that teddy bear."

I've noticed that too.

Yasmin and I used to talk a lot, but now Xanthe seems to be the one that wants to talk to me about things.

It's good to see her happy as well.

***

At 1pm, Charlie and I walk through the door of Colter Cafe.

I look around the room and I see four guys in suits with coffee in their hands.

They are sitting alone and their back are straight. They look around the room, not letting there eyes linger for long.