52

1 week later

I haven't been in contact with anyone for a week and I've been walking around Nashville on my own.

A couple days ago I saw the studio where they film the tv show Nashville.

They were also filming an episode of the show as well, but I didn't see any of the cast on set.

Hans got a phone call from my parents when we were driving to Nashville and they told him that he leave me behind as there's still a hit on me from Bethany.

I wasn't going to let the threat ruin anything for me.

So, I've been walking around and meeting some of the locals that live and work here.

Opening the door to my favourite bakery I crash into someone. "Hey, Ariana."

A smile spreads across my face when I see my friend Lauren.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

She grabs my hand and pulls me to a table. "Evan called me after you left and I had a feeling that you needed to get away until the shit storm in LA blew over, but that's not going to happen until they have your side of the story."

Crossing my arms. "They don't need my side of the story. Besides, they had enough at the party to go on."

The door to the bakery opens and I hear someone yell into the phone. "What do you mean she's gone?"

Knox looks in my direction. His eyes widen for a moment. "That's not good. I'll get a few of men here. Have you heard anything from the Hitman?"

"Who's he talking too?"

"Evan," she picks up her drink. "We should leave."

I stand up and head to the counter. "I'm getting a drink first."

Knox stands behind me. "The hot guy is standing outside watching you." He looks at the ground. "Bethany escaped this morning when she was on the transport bus. She's on her way here to finish the job."

I touch his shoulder. "Knox I neee you to help me come with a way to make her believe that I'm dead." Touching my stomach. "We need to come up with something doesn't involve me getting shot or harming my baby."

His eyes widen for the second time since he walked into the bakery. "I'll do everything I can to keep the baby safe."

"Thanks, Knox." Looking at Lauren. "I'm going to tell her later."

Knox nods. "When this is over you should go shopping with her. She's going to need maternity clothes and she doesn't want to go with her."

"Have got set up the babies room yet?"

He shakes his head. "Every time I plan to do that something comes up."

The line moves forward and I'm next to order at the counter.

The girl behind he counter smiles at me. "What can I get you today?"

"Hmm," I quickly look at the menu. "I'll have a large hot chocolate."

She laughs. "That's you're usual. Do you want a muffin to go with it."

"Yeah, can you warm it up too, please."

"Sure,"

Knox whispers. "We need to go."

Turning towards him I say. "We have time." Looking over his shoulder I see the FBI Agent that Bethany hired to kill me.

The bakery starts to fill up and I see a few guys that I haven't seen around town before.

The girl places my stuff on the counter and I give her the money.