14

The following morning I wake up before my alarm and I head to the bathroom and climb into the shower.

After my shower I wrap a towel around my head and another around my body. I walk into my bedroom and head toward the chest of draws.

As I'm pulling out my underwear the door opens to my room and Evan walks in.

Evan freezes and his eyes rack my body.

At least I have a towel wrapped around me. I'd hate to see what would happen if I was naked.

"Can I help you, Evan?"

He looks me in the eye. "I was wondering when you needed me at the office for the photo shoot?"

"You should come in with me today. I want to get a few shoots done with you."

A smile spreads across his face. "You want to see if we look great together in a spread don't you? Maybe we could..."

A naked shoot together.

I finish off his though beforeI throw a shoe at him. "That's not going to happen, Evan."

He walks over to me. "You never know, sweetheart." Evan kisses the top with of my head. "Hurry up and get dressed. I don't want you're breakfast to get cold." He walks out of my room.

I put on black matching underwear and a black halter dress.

I feel like dressing up a bit for work today.

On the nightstand my phone begins to vibrate and I see "Xanthe" appear on my screen.

What does he want? She never calls my phone.

I answer the call.

Me: Hello, Xanthe.

Xanthe: Are you coming to the office today?

Me: Yes, I am. Why?

Xanthe: Great! Do you think you're siblings and fiancé are up to come in for a photo shoot? I want to start on the magazine.

Me: I'll call her after breakfast. They will be at the office by ten.

Xanthe: See you then.

I hang up the phone and walk downstairs to the dining room.

A plate of pancakes, bacon, eggs, hasbrowns and toast are sitting on the table.

Evan looks at me. "I didn't know what you'd like so I made everything."

I laugh. "You know what I like, Evan. So, why did you make so much food."

There's a knock on the front door.

"I'll get it." Evan says and he walks toward the door. He opens the door and I hear my brother's and sister's voice as they walk into the house.

At least I don't need to call them about being at the office at ten.

They walk into the dining room and then help themselves to the food.

I look at my siblings. "You're photo shoot is today. My boss called not long ago and she wants you at the office at ten."

Charlie walks over to me and hugs me. "I can't wait to try on some Butler clothes. I have been admiring their stuff for awhile now, but I didn't want to spend all of Mom and Dad's money on designer clothes."