First Stop Charlie

As soon as we enter Los Angeles Hans drives us to Knox's place.

Knox gives him directions to the mansion. "You're sister has been blowing up my phone asking about you. She's impatient to see you."

I laugh. "She wants to make sure that I'm okay."

"You're parents will be over for dinner tonight. They want to hear about what happened while we were away."

"Okay," I turn towards him. "Can you help me tell them? I don't think I'll be able to tell them everything."

He nods. "Sure,"

The car pulls in front of the gates to the mansion.

I see the guys draw their weapons and they aim it at the car. "Knox?"

He looks out the window. "Damn it. I told them that I was going to be in a black SUV, but it looks likes no one passed the message on. Knox pulls the window down. "Stand down men."

They put their guns away and the gate opens.

Hans drives the car to the house. He parks the car.

I look out the window and I see Charlie with Jasper and they look happy.

Stepping out of the car I walk over to my sister and hug her. "Hey, sis."

A smile spreads across her face. "I'm glad you're not hurt." She looks behind me. "Where's Shawn and Brad?"

"They're making their way back themselves. I just need time away from them."

"Have you spoken to them?"

"Yes, they came to me before we left Nashville to apologise for everything that happened."

"Did you forgive them?"

"We're talking, Charlie. I'm hurt from the things they put me through. Shawn and Evan had reasons for doing what they did and Shawn doesn't. He just went along with Brad and Evan did."

Charlie looks at Knox. "Can you get her bags and take it to the spare room close to mine."

I hit her arm. "Charlie, that's rude. This is his house and it's up to him if I'm allowed to stay not you."

She give Knox the puppy dog eyes and she pleads with him. "Please, Knox."

Knox looks at me and laughs. "I told you she won't let you leave." He look at the front door. "Where's Lauren?"

"She's still in bed. Last night she had a fever. I called the doctor and he came over and checked on her. He gave her some medication before he left."

"I'm going to check on her after I take Ariana's things up to her room."

I pull my phone out of my bag. "I'm going to call Yasmin. I told her of hive her a call when I got back."

Walking inside the house I find a bedroom close to kitchen and I call Yasmin.

Yasmin: Hello, this is Yasmin.

Me: Yasmin, it's Ariana. I'm back.

Yasmin: That's great. When can you come back to work?