Married To My Boss (Mature Themed Story)

Rylee Hudson doesn't like to stay in one place for too long

Rylee Hudson doesn't like to stay in one place for too long. For six years she has moved all over the United States, not staying long to form friendships or fall in love. She doesn't believe love exists and that type of relationship belongs on TV and in Movies. What happens when a tall, dark and handsome man enters her life in the form of her boss at her latest job in Los Angeles? Well that's something you need to find out in "Married To My Boss."

Sneak peak below

***

A draft enters the room sending shivers down my back. I open my eyes and look around the unfamiliar room I ended up in last night.

All I remember from last night is drinking with my boss, while we were on a business trip that ended after we made a deal to buy a company on the brink of bankruptcy.

He wanted to go out and celebrate and I didn't have anything else better to do while we were in Las Vegas.

So, I went out with him and we ended up doing a pub crawl through Vegas.

I don't remember how many places we went to last night or how much I had to drink after the third club.

After that it becomes a blur.

My mouth seems to be a bit dry and I still have the lingering taste of alcohol in my mouth.

As I look closely around the room and let my senses come back to me after I was asleep. I feel arms wrapped around me and a slight snore coming from the guy next to me.

The stubble on the guys face is similar to my bosses and his build is the same as his.

Pushing some brown locks away from his face I notice it is my boss and I'm asleep in his bed.

I need to pee.

I pull the blanket back and I notice that I'm naked under the sheets.

Did I have sex with my boss last night?

Looking towards him I see that he's naked as well and our bodies a joined in every way possible.

What did I do?

I push Blake over and he slides out of me.

I don't feel as full as I was when he was inside me.

He didn't wear protection.

I start to feel queasy, as I realise there's a possibility that I could end up pregnant from what we did last night. I run to the bathroom and lean over the toilet and vomit.

When I don't feel like vomiting anymore I stand up and rinse my mouth out with water. I check my face to make sure there's no vomit on it.

My left hand feels heavier than it should. I look at my ring finger and see a diamond ring on it and I scream.