Closure

When I wake in the morning I feel Evan's side of the bed is cold. He hasn't been there for awhile. I climb out of bed and head to the vanity to brush my hair.

I walk downstairs and look for Evan. I find him in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

He looks up as he hears the stool being pulled out by me. "Hey, baby. I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed."

A smile spreads across my face. "I'm sorry I ruined the surprise. It was sweet of you to think about doing that for me."

He flips the pancakes over. "When you're heavily pregnant then I'll be able to bring you breakfast as you probably won't be able to get out bed."

I glare at him. "Your making it sound like I'm going be lazy when I'm heavily pregnant."

"Most woman do become lazy."

Looking at him I say. "I won't have time to be lazy. I have premiers, fashion shows, photo shoots, designing, acting and photo shoots again to keep me busy. Oh, shoot. I need to call Xanthe about getting me a dress for the movie awards show."

Evan puts the pancakes on a plate and he brings them over to me. "I need a tux as well."

Of course he does.

"I'll give them a call now. If I don't do it now then I'll forget about it." I pull my phone out of my bag and I call Xanthe.

After a couple rings she picks up.

Xanthe: Hello, this is Xanthe.

Me: Hey, it's Ariana there's a movie awards happening in two weeks and I was wondering if you have a dress for me to wear?

She laughs.

Xanthe: You know my sister and I always have dresses for you to wear. When you walk down the red carpet let everyone know you're wearing a Butler Design.

Me: Everyone knows that I wear on Butler designs. Evan's also going to need something to wear.

Xanthe: That's perfect I get to match Evan and you up with the clothes. It's going to look cute seeing the both of you matching.

A smile spreads across my face as I think about Evan wearing a matching tie.

I just hope she gives me a red dress to wear.

The only dresses I seem to wear are black ones. I hope this time Xanthe gives me a different type of dress to wear.

Me: Xanthe when do you need Evan and I there for the fitting?

Xanthe: Come by some time next week. Are you coming into work today?

Me: No, I have to go to the mental hospital.

Xanthe: Please, don't tell me that you're going to see the girl that made you have a miscarriage?

Me: Yes, I am. I need to get closure and I'm ready to move forward with my life. Leaving that girl in the past will be good for Evan and I.

Xanthe: Be careful. I'll call you later and see how everything went.

Me: Okay,

I hang up the phone and start to eat breakfast that Evan cooked.

He looks at me. "Are we getting the clothes from there?"

"Yes,"

He fist pumps the air. "Yeah," he looks at me. "The guys on the red carpet are going to be jealous that I have a better suit than them. A lot of the guys wear Dolce and Gabana, while I get to Butler. Did you know the men's clothes line had become popular since I model for them?"