The Reception

Jai, Xanthe, Yasmin, Charlie, Lauren, Ethan, Knox, Shawn, Brad and I step out of the limo and we walk over to the beach where the rocks are with the photographer that Lauren hired for us.

Lauren told me that the girl that's taking the photos has been doing this for years. She spends a lot of time photographing weddings, while I concentrated on the fashion industry.

I hear Xanthe and Yasmin talking about a wedding they went to last month and how the bride got a letter not long before she walked down the aisle and she was a mess.

That's really messed up to leave the girl behind on the wedding day and then tell her that he's moving to another country with his boss who he was having an affair with while being with her.

I hope karma will bite that guy in the ass and he realises that he lost one of the best things he had in his life.

"Melody just sent me an email." Xanthe says. She shows the picture to her sister. "She looks happy with the guy in the chateau."

I walk over to them and see a picture of her.

She has blonde hair and a smile is on her face. Her arms are wrapped around the guy. "She looks truely happy here. The other photos I've seen of her she looks like she putting on a front for everyone to see."

Yasmin looks at me. "You could see that?"

"Yes,"

The door to the limo is opened and I look out to see that we've arrived at the hall where we're having the reception.

Lauren steps out first followed by Xanthe, Yasmin, Charlie and then me.

The guys step out next and then we head to the entrance of the hall.

Lauren turns towards me. "I hope you like the place."

I quickly scan the area and I see the beach not too far from where we are.

A look-out is close by.

That would be a great place to see a storm from.

Last night on the news they said that there might be a storm and I hope there will be one.

Just not one that will give us a black-out.

Lauren tells us the order we have to go in before we enter the hall.

First it's Lauren and Knox, followed by Yasmin and Brad, then Xanthe and Shawn, then Charlie and Ethan.

Evan wraps his arms around me and he kisses me. "Are you ready to see everyone Mrs Wilson?"

"Yes, I am." We walk into the hall hand in hand and everyone turns around as Lauren takes the microphone from the stand.

"Everyone here is Mr and Mrs Wilson."

Everyone turns in the direction of the door and we enter the hall and they start clapping.

We walk over to our table and take a seat.

Food and drinks are brought around to the bridal party table first and then the rest of the tables are served after us.

In front of us is a menu of everything being served.

The Wedding of

Ariana and Evan

October 2017

To start

A selection of breads served with local Virgin olive oil & aged balsamic vinegar